Canada making it so no guns for the unvaxxed

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Canada making it so no guns for the unvaxxed

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I agree with Flash. The shots won't give you the virus, but I don't think that was the point at all when Cubicrevolt said "Enjoy your covid." I took it to mean that you can enjoy the covid once any initial benefits of the vax wear off and you become even more susceptible to contracting the virus as with his follow-up example of his pastor's wife who was vaxxed and later was infected.

Cubiclerevolt
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

AZ_Five56 wrote: September 21st, 2021, 2:21 pm I agree with Flash. The shots won't give you the virus, but I don't think that was the point at all when Cubicrevolt said "Enjoy your covid." I took it to mean that you can enjoy the covid once any initial benefits of the vax wear off and you become even more susceptible to contracting the virus as with his follow-up example of his pastor's wife who was vaxxed and later was infected.
Thats what I am saying. (In John Madden Voice): Boom! Here's a guy who can extrapolate data and draw reasonable LOGICAL conclusions.

Her exact words were "Why did I even do this!?!?!" as she had adverse side effects and pretty much had all the main effects of coof not once but twice.

Let's do a risk analysis shall we:

Does not prevent transmission of the coof.
Does not prevent getting the coof.
There are tons of VAERS data pointing to it's harmful side effects.
Complete immunity of big pharma from any lititgation due to damage of the "vaccine".

Not to mention the creep behavior associated with forcing people who are hesitant and want more questions answered.

Where are the rewards? Maybe if we comply things "might" go back to "normal"? Highly doubtful.

High Risk/Low Reward.

Do not want.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Flash wrote: September 21st, 2021, 1:57 pm I repeat. The vaccine won't give you covid and it's impossible for it to do so. It's not a live or a dead virus, so it can't do it.

It's anecdotal and it's completely wrong, definitely the kind of thing we don't want to be spreading around as it would make us look like complete idiots.
How?

I HAD covid. I had that pussy virus.

I was sick for 2 weeks. No taste and smell, fever, chills, body ache, fatigue.

RECOVERED.

Been training since then with people practically sweating in my eyeballs and being exposed to a lot of people. You know how many times I've been sick? Zero.

Why?

Am I a mutant? Super healthy? Or could it be my T-Cells have the memory of this bullshit and know how to rid itself of a virus?

It's ok man, you can admit you're wrong. You got scared and they fooled you. Same way I admit I was wrong for voting for McCain which I should have went with my gut.

Let go of your cognitive dissonance.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Flash wrote: September 21st, 2021, 1:57 pm I repeat. The vaccine won't give you covid and it's impossible for it to do so. It's not a live or a dead virus, so it can't do it.

It's anecdotal and it's completely wrong, definitely the kind of thing we don't want to be spreading around as it would make us look like complete idiots.
How in TF is this anecdotal when I actually know these people? I see them daily.

Nurse had both shots, still got Covid from her workplace, gave it to the whole family, infected our gym, members of our small group etc.

Which is interesting as there hasn't been a single person at my gym that has succumbed to this at all. Theres close to 300 people that go there. Not even a hospitalization.

Weird, it's almost as if maintaining a healthy lifestyle, taking in macronutrients, rest and minimal stress tend to work just as good.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Okay, she got Covid from her workplace, not from the Vaccine. That's different and not what you originally said.

Actually, eating healthy, exercising, getting sufficient rest, eliminating stress and good hygiene will eliminate the possibility of catching most infectious diseases. Good hygiene is probably #1.
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

Flash wrote: September 21st, 2021, 1:57 pmIt's anecdotal and it's completely wrong
Here's another anecdotal story for you. I went to a long time customer's house recently and noticed immediately the Mrs was not around. Could tell by the disarray that she had not been around for a while. She had died from Covid just a month after getting her second dose. I can't imagine the pain the guy is going through, losing his wife of 50 years.....
The vax did nothing good for her. It may have even contributed to getting sick and to her death considering the timing of her getting sick right after the second dose. We all saw the news report of the Navy warship that the crew was 100% vaccinated and yet they had a huge breakout of Covid cases a month into their maneuvers. Add that to your anecdotal.....
I had Covid in Jan 2020 at the same time the Washington state nursing home story broke. (Later reports revealed the first US case was in the first week of Dec 2019 right after Event 201 was hosted by John Hopkins Med) I don't need the shot, I don't want the shot. According to all the medical experts, I should have natural immunity, so why should I have to get the shot? Why should the Canadians who are naturally immune have to get the shot?
Why do people in the US insist we all should get the shot? You claim to be pro choice regarding the jab, yet you constantly proclaim every negative story about and every side-effect from the vaccine are untrue.
It should be a personal choice; just like the flu shot.
samnev

Post by samnev »

One thing to remember it's only 94% effective so if one is unlucky enough to be in the 6% that it isn't effective on it's possible to get covid. Not really a case were Pfizer Vaccine gave the person covid just an unlucky happen stance of not being protected by the vaccine.
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

samnev wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 8:06 am One thing to remember it's only 94% effective so if one is unlucky enough to be in the 6% that it isn't effective on it's possible to get covid. Not really a case were Pfizer Vaccine gave the person covid just an unlucky happen stance of not being protected by the vaccine.
Not exactly. It's a 95% relative risk reduction, not an absolute risk reduction. This means that they're saying that you'll only have a 5% chance of getting the virus, but what they don't tell you is that you might have only had a 10 or 15% chance of getting it in the first place. It's just tricky language to make it sound much more effective than it actually is. The truth is, it didn't have a massive effect of keeping people from getting covid, and the mission was never to stop people from getting it. They were only supposed to lessen symptoms up to 50% to make the virus more survivable.

Sneaky marketing people! :angry-cussingblack:
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

samnev wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 8:06 am One thing to remember it's only 94% effective so if one is unlucky enough to be in the 6% that it isn't effective on it's possible to get covid. Not really a case were Pfizer Vaccine gave the person covid just an unlucky happen stance of not being protected by the vaccine.
Israel would probably beg to differ on that number.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

I'm just flabbergasted that people are buying into this horses@#t of even using the word vaccine,...cause it ain't. They actually had to alter the definition of the word to attempt to cover their azz.
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Suck My Glock wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 8:39 am I'm just flabbergasted that people are buying into this horses@#t of even using the word vaccine,...cause it ain't. They actually had to alter the definition of the word to attempt to cover their azz.
Personally, I feel bad for anyone buying into all of this garbage. Some people are just scared, and it's tough to tell who to believe unless you have the time to be your own investigative journalist.

The thing that shocks me the most is people's reluctance to see Ivermectin as anything more than horse medicine when it won a Nobel Prize for it's use in humans a few years back. That along with the fact that it pretty much irradicated covid in India (which is well documented), but people would rather flag your Ivermectine posts as misinformation to get them taken down rather than to see what might be their savior.

As always, just follow the money. The pharma companies are doing a fantastic job of making alternative treatments look dangerous and ineffective, because if there was a viable treatment for covid, the emergency use authorization for all of the experimental jabs would implode.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Cubiclerevolt wrote: September 21st, 2021, 2:32 pm

How?

I HAD covid. I had that pussy virus.

I was sick for 2 weeks. No taste and smell, fever, chills, body ache, fatigue.

RECOVERED.

Been training since then with people practically sweating in my eyeballs and being exposed to a lot of people. You know how many times I've been sick? Zero.

Why?

Am I a mutant? Super healthy? Or could it be my T-Cells have the memory of this bullshit and know how to rid itself of a virus?

It's ok man, you can admit you're wrong. You got scared and they fooled you. Same way I admit I was wrong for voting for McCain which I should have went with my gut.

Let go of your cognitive dissonance.
Scared? Give me a break. I've almost been killed 3 times in my life and probably because of that, the only thing that has ever scared me is a Great White Shark.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. You really should go back to school for a while until you learn.

I repeat. The vaccine will not give you the virus. It's impossible no matter how you look at it. Try to let that soak in for a while before posting again so you don't look like an idiot.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Flash wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 11:05 am
Scared? Give me a break. I've almost been killed 3 times in my life and probably because of that, the only thing that has ever scared me is a Great White Shark.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. You really should go back to school for a while until you learn.

I repeat. The vaccine will not give you the virus. It's impossible no matter how you look at it. Try to let that soak in for a while before posting again so you don't look like an idiot.
Then why did you take it?

"scared" is a bit ham fisted. More like convinced/persuaded to do so.

I never at anytime, anywhere did I ever say that the vaccine GIVES you the virus. Nice gaslighting there though guy.

I have said the "vaccine" does a piss poor job at protection in spite of being touted as doing something that it does not do (See Israel) and is inferior to NATURAL IMMUNITY.

My reading comprehension is fine.
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

If there's anyone on this thread that looks like an idiot, it isn't Cubicle...
87jeep

Post by 87jeep »

Be careful. things are still coming out about it. Lots of friends took the first round or two and now regret it. Mostly talked into it by the little lady of the house.

I have not, nor will I take the shot, but I will give one if forced.

Carry on