Kameltoe Couldn't Pass A Background Check

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Boriqua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Kameltoe Couldn't Pass A Background Check

Post by Boriqua »

cool arrow wrote: March 30th, 2021, 4:30 pm
Pale Rider wrote: March 30th, 2021, 4:23 pm OK, dude. See what happens with trolls. This is what they do. Hijack threads and get everyone fighting. The bean counter is just toxic.
^^^ QFT ^^^
Damnit cool arrow! I'm old. I'm going back over that thread wondering what part had to do with physics. Read through it twice. Finally found it on urban dictionary.

I need a new dictionary! :mrgreen:

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I think she may still be gett'in stoned regular!!! Kind of hard to explain it any other way

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... ng-pavlich
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

I guess I am the arbiter here.
Spirited debate, a little anger, and back and forth are fine, f*** you, trolling, and personal attacks are not.
If you can’t keep it civil, don’t post it, some of you are really pushing the code of conduct.
I’ve banned one person and wasn’t happy about it, so please, have some decorum.
Walk away, take a breath, and don’t post in the heat of the moment, we’re all supposedly on the same side, so act like it.
Admin and I try to have a hands off policy, but damn people, all I can do is shake my head at the way some of you are disrespectful of each other.
It reflects badly on you as a person, and on this site as well.
If this post feels like it strikes close to home, then maybe you are one of the ones I’m talking about, if not carry on.

ETA..
This is not about sending me PMs telling me to look what the other guy said, this is about policing your own actions.
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

Look, you folks do a great job of policing your own for the most part.
Yeah, sometimes it gets heated, and I know how it goes.
I’m just asking that everyone be a little more respectful towards each other.
Pale Rider

Re: You ARE the arbiter.

Post by Pale Rider »

Jager wrote: March 30th, 2021, 9:04 pm I agree with you 100%. Don't envy your position.

And for the record, pole rider tossed out the word "b****" first. I just volleyed it back. In case no one noticed.

Even gave him a free hyphen.

Practical advice. Only two things get my attention enough draw action that may contain some malevolent intent.

1) Harm a woman, child or animal in my presence - or have me learn of it.

2) Accuse me of something I didn't do.

Pole rider pranced out with the second. Him having his dance card punched is obligatory and should be anticipated. He chose the arena. Yours.

I've chewed on a few here for the same reason. Failing to attack the position and instead attacking the presenter.

Your quote "powerlessness causes DERANGEMENT in some more quickly than others". If that isn't a personal attack I don't know what is. You started it and I was just responding to it. That's the difference between you and me. When I see a thread that isn't that interesting or the opinion of the OP is something I wouldn't agree with, I just move on to something that's more interesting, and why I said "no one is forcing you to come here". I don't feel the need to attack his opinion or him personally. I answered your first post about whether she actually owns a gun with the video of her claiming she does, but for some reason you felt the need to come back and take another cheap shot. I also find it interesting that you didn't attack or disagree with gunslinger even though he agreed with me, instead you sucked up to him. Honestly, I didn't think I'd get such hostility from the very beginning of this by pointing out the hypocrisy of the slut from hell, it's done quite a bit here and no one attacks the person pointing it out. Also, 90% of the threads here are just pointing out all the sh!t that keeps coming our way as conservatives and gun owners and there isn't much we can do about most of it; including the NRA (except not support them anymore and support other groups like most of us do now). If you want to keep this going, go ahead, but it'll just look like you're piling on even more.
Last edited by Pale Rider on March 31st, 2021, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Boriqua wrote: March 30th, 2021, 6:30 pm I think she may still be gett'in stoned regular!!! Kind of hard to explain it any other way

Stoned hyena.

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Pale Rider wrote: March 31st, 2021, 8:51 am
Boriqua wrote: March 30th, 2021, 6:30 pm I think she may still be gett'in stoned regular!!! Kind of hard to explain it any other way

Stoned hyena.

Yea .. kinda weird .. I mean she has already shown herself to be a vile piece of sh*t but she has outwardly chuckled several times when asked important questions some of them involving human life ???

If she is not stoned then she is the devil and reveling in the carnage.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

simply, if she doesn't like it or agree with it, she DGAF, and eff yu.

she is the poster child of the Dems and their agenda, and will soon be the most powerful person in the world.

it's frightening.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

cool arrow wrote: March 31st, 2021, 9:05 am simply, if she doesn't like it or agree with it, she DGAF, and eff yu.

she is the poster child of the Dems and their agenda, and will soon be the most powerful person in the world.

it's frightening.
Another prime example of why Meritocracy works and anything else is BS. Have ZERO issue with either a woman or non white being in a position of power .. if they are the best person for the job. They crammed her in to make a statement and she is completely not equipped. Even the most insincere buffoon knows when to laugh and when to act appropriately concerned.

When we get to equal .. all will be right again. When we continue to put a thumb on the scale .. well its going to be a long slog for everyone involved.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

dang.......I am not going to add more.

there is no need, this is more entertaining now than the evening news...
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 4216 times
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

:doh:
smithers599