Bill of Sale Collectors

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
gunpoorboy1
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Bill of Sale Collectors

Post by gunpoorboy1 »

"COME ON MAN......

delta6

Post by delta6 »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 17th, 2021, 5:19 pm
YNOTAZ wrote: January 17th, 2021, 4:14 pm I think this is someone channeling Ranger1, with the help of a thesaurus, but the same need to pontificate rather than have a discussion.

At least Ranger1 V2 has one improvement, not starting 8 threads in one evening to generate arguments throughout the week.

Frankly Ranger1 V1 was much more entertaining.
I would imagine it has the "paid" version of the thesaurus app.... Lol
Geesch... way to go...U2
Now he will be up all night with his "'paid version'".. for his response.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

AZ1182 wrote: January 17th, 2021, 5:49 pm
paulgt2164 wrote: January 17th, 2021, 7:51 am
AZ1182 wrote: January 16th, 2021, 5:58 pm The best part of this? Your showings of a classic Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Funny, considering you typed three paragraphs of self-inflation in response to my simple and concise post. Perhaps you are indulging in a bit of self reflection there and misapplying your own issues onto others.
AZ1182 wrote: January 16th, 2021, 5:58 pm Your callous radical beliefs are clouding your better judgement. The OP made a totally far fetched OP about people using bills of sales to turn you all in to the gun gestapo whist the other person that you're disparaging actually explained using thought deduction on what the bills of sales are actually being used for proving that the OP is not only wrong but even delusional.
The OP's scenario is the OP's scenario. Doesn't change the fact that the person I responded to was off-topic and has the misguided belief that a home-made piece of paper will somehow change the course of a crime investigation. Has nothing to do with "radical beliefs" and everything to do with "that isn't what the OP is talking about."
AZ1182 wrote: January 16th, 2021, 5:58 pm I'd explain more in detail but your using the ad hominem to attack me rather than my messages, proves that I am dealing with another molon labe chicken hawk who seems to be rather occupied trying to seek and find enemies within the community when there was never any to begin with. That, and you can refute my argument so you seek elsewhere from spite alone.
Oh please do explain more, regale us "simples" with more of your wordy ramblings sprinkled with what you think sounds clever. Lol.
AZ1182 wrote: January 16th, 2021, 5:58 pm Bless your heart though, for thinking that you're even remotely good at this argument, to which you are not. But I will do one favor though, when you're ready to commit to chess and not checkers, please let me know. You see, I too can undermine and scoff in return, and be just as edgy. But all it does is nothing, no opinions change, and lines made to be further entrenched. You are welcome for tat education in how to discuss without using logical fallacies that undermines your own position.
Wow, thank your for the favor. You up on your high-chair there really put me in my place. I guess I will wander off and play some connect-four or if I am having a "high functioning" day maybe I will indulge in some Uno. "education" - LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. Give me a break, did that last part actually sound cool/intelligent when you where typing it? Lol.

Your post basically proves my original suspicion of your actions in this thread perfectly, you are trying to "stir the pot" or be a less than clever troll. I don't know which is more funny about your post - your overcompensation or insecurity. Was it the offer of a diagram, or my dictionary quote that inspired your three paragraphs of drivel and self-fluffing?

Hialrious.
Tl;dr

But if I did it would still be more regurgitated BS laced with denials about your usages of fallacies and false narratives galore.

You're just not good at this at all, troll. Might as well add you as well to the list of forever being ignored trolls...in fact I will be doing that.
Funny, you were willing to type a small novel in response to a few sentences from me, yet once I point out all your bullshit now all the sudden your in the "Tl;dr" crowd?

Please do put me on ignore, as I will lose exactly zero sleep over it as you have illustrated exactly what I set out to prove - what you accuse others of is in fact your very own behavior and no amount of hilariously attempted "wordplay" will change that.

AZ1182 wrote: January 17th, 2021, 6:05 pm This thread is validated proof that the 2A community has a horrendous percentage of toxcity and cannot let sleeping dogs lie and has to have enemies within their own so much desperately so, that they try to create and manufacture boogeymen to lynch when there was none at all to begin with. So sad and pathetic.
You seem to be the only person butt-hurt in here and complaining about toxicity when the rest of us are having a lively debate. The only person in here manufacturing "boogeymen" is you by attempting to label others as "sad and pathetic" just because lively conversation apparently upsets your sensitive disposition.
AZ1182 wrote: January 17th, 2021, 6:05 pm I am out of this witch hunt toxic thread of false narratives. You can try to undermine my words afterwards but the facts will still remain facts despite the very deliberate disinformation attempts. There is no your way or the highway, either.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you have done a fine job of undermining whatever points you were trying to make all by yourself.

:violin:
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

YNOTAZ wrote: January 17th, 2021, 4:14 pm I think this is someone channeling Ranger1, with the help of a thesaurus, but the same need to pontificate rather than have a discussion.

At least Ranger1 V2 has one improvement, not starting 8 threads in one evening to generate arguments throughout the week.

Frankly Ranger1 V1 was much more entertaining.
With each new incarnation he gets an extra chromosome 😄
Noshoot

Post by Noshoot »

Why did this thread go on for so long?

Flashbacks to the previous incarnation of AZS when such threads would go nuclear...
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Did I just read that he finally shut his pie hole?
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Suck My Glock wrote: January 17th, 2021, 9:37 pm Did I just read that he finally shut his pie hole?
I'll believe it when I see it. Holy cow, he's near the top of the list of dysfunctional online gun forum sociopaths I've come across. Face palm city.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

If he didn't have anybody to argue with, he would argue with himself.....
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

Flash wrote: January 13th, 2021, 6:30 am
redj wrote: January 13th, 2021, 6:22 am Are you going to hand them all of the bill of sales you have been collecting for every gun you ever sold ?
Basically I am asking , are you going to become a snitch ?
What else is a bill of sale good for other than currying favor with authorities?
I do a bill of sale in the event the gun is later used in a crime. Since I filled out a 4473 for it, the paper trail would point to me. If it is used in a crime, then I want proof that I sold it prior to the crime.
That is not being a snitch. That is good CYA. No different than selling a car and doing the MVD sale notice.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

:doh: :dance: :o :roll: :lol:

and another round to go
Rj
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

Good god man, how did this thread continue this long????
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Going for a record here, page 6 and counting.

I do a BOS because I enjoy paperwork. I like crumbly stuff to hold in my hand with people's name and address on it, copy of the SS card and DL, picture of their vehicle license plate and I always offer them something to drink and keep their fingerprints. I'm extremely thorough, then I file it and forget where it is.

In all seriousness, I've heard of 2 gun traces ever. I heard of them through FFL friends. They contacted the original buyer through the FFL's 4473 and asked if they still had the firearm. In both cases the buyer said no they didn't. I don't know that they even went to the buyers house or called, but that was it, Done Deal.

I'm certain ATF did a records check on the buyer first and when they didn't come up with 20 pages and the purchase was several years earlier, not just a couple weeks or days past, they just dropped it.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

lol, but, but thats not me...............thats someone else, i'm skeered
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

I wanted to say something but thought better of it.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: January 18th, 2021, 9:35 am I wanted to say something but thought better of it.
Aw "come on man"....

We're not even near 10 pages yet...... You will find throwing in a grenade is really fun. :D