Gallant bullet order

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Pipedoc
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Gallant bullet order

Post by Pipedoc »

Ordered some projo's back on 8-15-20 website said in stock at time of order.
Finally after 2 emails asking WTF I was notified by them that they finally shipped today. I got fed up with them last month and ordered the same thing from ACME bullet company (no $h!t like the one in the cartoons). ACME said on their website that they would be delayed 4 weeks and I recieved the full order from them in 9 days! I know who I will be doing business with next time. YMMV

xerts1191

Re: Gallant bullet order

Post by xerts1191 »

C08190B1-A3ED-4666-B9D9-840B36E9C3E2.jpeg
bldr60

Post by bldr60 »

Had the same problem with Gallant. They did process the refund quickly.
Packer
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Packer »

I really have no comment regarding Gallant quality or availability. But I can highly recommend Bear Creek Supply. Their bullets are molybdenum coated and have left no residue in my pistol barrels. 45ACP 230gr RN are $52.50 per 500. Great shipping. Great quality, cost and free shipping over $130 order. Your will not be disappointed, Packer.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

rumor is they had a machine break down, and trying to get it back in action, an associate and i had a big order in,
i got my half, a lot of bullets, hehe, and he is on the wait list, hopefully they get back up and running like their boolits, nice and clean.
Rj
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Packer wrote: January 11th, 2021, 2:31 pm I really have no comment regarding Gallant quality or availability. But I can highly recommend Bear Creek Supply. Their bullets are molybdenum coated and have left no residue in my pistol barrels. 45ACP 230gr RN are $52.50 per 500. Great shipping. Great quality, cost and free shipping over $130 order. Your will not be disappointed, Packer.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully they are better than Billy Bullets that used to be sold locally. I didn't have much luck with those.
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

Order update, I just received 484 of the 1000 bullets I ordered. Package was damaged and poorly packed. Order shows 1000 shipped. I just finished a email to a Mr. Shem Fischer with Gallant. To say I am unhappy is a major understatement. I waited for almost 5 months and it still ain't right. At this point, I cannot imagine what they could do to make me a repeat buyer. ACME shipped my order very quickly and in a heavy box, not 500 (who knows maybe 1000) in a standard USPS SMALL priority mail box. Yep this ol boy is fired up!
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

Well after the email I fired off to them this time I got a immediate response unlike the last email inquiry that took 4 weeks to reply. I will post the response from Gallant.

Dear Jeff,

We apologize for the issues experienced with your order GB-7067. This issue has been investigated and we found the root cause in two of our software platforms. This software issue has been corrected so you will not experience this issue again. In an effort to make this right, we have placed a new order at zero cost to you for 1000 9mm 125gr RN Black as order GB-8162. In addition we have placed this order on the priority shipping list in an effort to get this shipped out to you in the next two weeks.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Shem Fischer

Director

So we shall see what happens next....
Buckshot Bill

Post by Buckshot Bill »

It's really amazing that they didn't blame all the continual screw-ups/delays, blaa,blaa,blaa, on covid. Seems that's the "out" a lot of them use for everything anymore.

BB
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

Update 3-9-2021 I finally decided to follow up on my orders from months ago. As of today's reply from Gallant they have no estimate date for shipping my order. Been waiting for this since Aug 2020.