Be Careful Posting Pictures

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
deadshot556
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Be Careful Posting Pictures

Post by deadshot556 »

action magic wrote: December 26th, 2020, 6:49 pm I dont understand. Why are WE afraid of them? Seems to me things are out of balance and not what our Forefathers intended. And seriously, if you have to ask how to remedy this, you truly do not understand the Second Amendment.
Agreed

deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

knockonit wrote: December 28th, 2020, 11:55 am lol, i don't do pics
Rj
"From the files obtain form 4473". It doesn't matter...
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

deadshot556 wrote: December 28th, 2020, 4:03 pm
knockonit wrote: December 28th, 2020, 11:55 am lol, i don't do pics
Rj
"From the files obtain form 4473". It doesn't matter...
no shiat, oh there is a file on me for sure, heheheeh. but i don't have but 2 gats, all others were sold or loaned, and i forgot who i loaned them to
Rj
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

See... I guess my previous post self destructed like i predicted.
If your reading this, It's already too late...

I have gotten in the habit of using my phone to take a pic of target groups at the range in between sessions. I usually transfer them to my desktop when i get home for analysis.

This thread got me thinking of some image hosting sites I used to use and any pics that might still be out there (I know it's too late- they've been copied and stored) but I decided to delete them anyway.

While doing a quick search on myself I discovered a few things...
1- an comment I had written on a SEC rule change during the open comment period, back in 1996... What a surprise that was.

2. Many of those target pics i mentioned above along with many others I have taken and removed with-in hours, were out on google pics- Even though I have turned off most every tracker I can find, some location/notification/sharing setting on my phone ratted on me... I didn't put them there...

3. Also on google docs I found an old excel list of gun parts back in 2016 I was selling on multiple forums. After I deleted it, I discovered un-deletable "historic" copies of it for every time I had updated or changed it... all the way back to when I first uploaded it. No guns were listed and fortunately I had left buyers names and addresses out of it, but it still listed what was sold, when and for how much.... proof I have been selling parts and accessories for years... but still...

I've been on the net since dial up BBS's were the norm- they know more about me than I do... all of us.