Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
A_C Guy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

Post by A_C Guy »

This story broke a few weeks ago and I'm surprised no-one posted a thread yet.

Skip the first 30 seconds:

Lots of info including their weak denial then admitting it:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... e+sold+out+

The CEO donated to both Biden and Act Blue. Previously, he donated to Obama.....

Delfuego

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

Post by Delfuego »

Really? Youtube response videos? This is clickbait. And this Garth Brooks wanna-be is too cool for me to watch. The owner of BRC is a card carrying badass. This guy is a clown.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Funny how people think just because someone owns a company called "black rifle coffee co." and is a veteran that they are automatically on a side.

Not surprising at all, tbh. Seems 90% of the companies like this are just bilking the gullible out of their cash pretending to be supporting the cause, then turning around and throwing money at B.S. that loses us our rights.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

It's been fun watching the comments on their Facebook promotions. They continue to get lambasted for throwing Kyle under the bus, and rightly so. I do my own part to leave nasty messages on any and all of their Facebook presence whenever I encounter it.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Suck My Glock wrote: December 17th, 2020, 10:55 am It's been fun watching the comments on their Facebook promotions. They continue to get lambasted for throwing Kyle under the bus, and rightly so. I do my own part to leave nasty messages on any and all of their Facebook presence whenever I encounter it.
The minute I first heard of this company, I was like "thats clever marketing, how long till the truth comes out?"

Longer than I had predicted.

Pro life tip = if some company is trying that hard to present itself as pro 2A - naming it's company something like "black rifle coffee co" - there is a 99.8% chance it isn't what you hope for 2a wise..... How many times has this crap happened? lol.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

If you insist on only supporting companies that have a founder, CEO, or other corporate officer who share the exact same value as you, you are going to have a very difficult time buying anything from anyone.

Who cares? The personal actions of a small coffee company founder/CEO affect your daily life? I don't think they do.

I've met Evan Hafer several times, had in depth conversations with him. He is a complete supporter of the 2A. Do some of his opinions differ from my own? Yes. But I will continue to support his 1A right to say what he wants and support who he wants.

The attitude of "he supported someone who I don't like, so we all must hate him" is the exact same attitude the Left has about everyone on the Right. It is destroying this country.

BRCC coffee is great...I will buy it regardless.
Last edited by QuietM4 on December 17th, 2020, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Not buying it 😆
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

Don’t know how anyone can say they are a 2a company when their CEO gives money to gun grabbers and explicitly state that “black rifles” are for the military only, and then likes a bunch of Antifa tweets criticizing Kyle for defending himself. Not to mention their love affair for Tim Kennedy and his stance that “civilians” should have strict licensing and training mandated before they can own a gun, plus a ban on “assault rifles”.

I don’t drink coffee so I don’t buy from them regardless. However their marketing uses a supposed 2a stance and focus on gun owners. Their actions are in direct contradiction to that.

I can fully see why people would consider them backstabbing, two-faced dirtbags.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Their coffee is OK, but it isn't all that.
The only reason I bought it is because I thought they were supporters of my RKBA, not the government's RKBA. If they think the 2A protects the right of government troops to own weapons, and the rest of us should be limited to duck hunting, then they are not kindred spirits.
They lost my business with the Rittenhouse matter.
Pscipio03

Post by Pscipio03 »

Had been with them for over 6 years. Started with their 4 pack coffee club about 5 months after they came out. Mugs, shirts, etc...
Cut my membership with them when this all came out.
Anyone who says, "You shouldn't base your buying off what the CEO says/did/gave money to" apparently completely misses the point. Like altogether misses the point.
Levis- anti 2A. But they never built their company on a platform of being pro 2A
Starbucks- anti 2A. Built their company on piping hot liquid and hipster baristas. No mention of being pro grun.
And so on and so on. Hopefully you get the point that BRCC built its entire gawddamn company on a marketing platform of being Pro 2A; Pro GOP; Pro gun. They also built it on being douchie man-children, but I found their videos to be pretty humorous.
So when it comes out that they use my money to donate to people that are the complete antithesis of what they claim to be all about, yeah, that's an entirely different ballgame.
And before some troll pipes in with a, "You're part of the cancel culture, hypocrite!". No, no I'm not.
The cancel culture says, "I feel like you're bad. So I'm not going to buy from you and I want everyone else to not buy from you so I'm going to picket and call those who buy from you Nazi's and bad people!"
I'm part of the adult culture that says, "I think you're kind of an a**hole. So I'm not going to spend money with you or your company anymore. Other people can speak with their wallets how they see fit".
Hammer 35

Post by Hammer 35 »

I drink alot of coffee. Theirs is OK. Nothing amazing.

It IS very over priced. Even compared to the stuff I do like, it's more expensive.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

only way to make your point is with the $$$$, while it may not hurt, it does make one appreciate that they have some control over their purchases. bummer rumor is it is ok coffee, oh well, lotsa other avenues for the joe
rj
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

Delfuego wrote: December 17th, 2020, 10:13 am Really? Youtube response videos? This is clickbait. And this Garth Brooks wanna-be is too cool for me to watch. The owner of BRC is a card carrying badass. This guy is a clown.
Not clickbait. Ignore the fact that you wouldn't want to have a beer with this guy.

But look at the other reports. Don't overlook that fact that they admitted donating to Biden, Obama, and other liberal political affiliates.

Don't ignore the fact that the public records for those organizations show his multiple donations, which if you skipped the first minute or so of the so called garth wanna be, you would have seen the actual numbers from the public records.
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

Joe_Blacke wrote: December 17th, 2020, 2:09 pm Don’t know how anyone can say they are a 2a company when their CEO gives money to gun grabbers and explicitly state that “black rifles” are for the military only, and then likes a bunch of Antifa tweets criticizing Kyle for defending himself. Not to mention their love affair for Tim Kennedy and his stance that “civilians” should have strict licensing and training mandated before they can own a gun, plus a ban on “assault rifles”.

I don’t drink coffee so I don’t buy from them regardless. However their marketing uses a supposed 2a stance and focus on gun owners. Their actions are in direct contradiction to that.

I can fully see why people would consider them backstabbing, two-faced dirtbags.
Dang, they must be ice skating in hell, Joe actually agreed with me for once.....
:dance:
Merry Christmas
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

Suck My Glock wrote: December 17th, 2020, 10:55 am It's been fun watching the comments on their Facebook promotions. They continue to get lambasted for throwing Kyle under the bus, and rightly so. I do my own part to leave nasty messages on any and all of their Facebook presence whenever I encounter it.
Has anyone actually tallied how many people have cancelled their subscriptions and cancelled orders?

AR15.com had at least a hundred there alone.
Hundreds on the various YouTube channels also.
I wonder how many on Facebook said they were cancelling.