Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
A_C Guy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

Post by A_C Guy »

Pscipio03 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 4:37 pm Had been with them for over 6 years. Started with their 4 pack coffee club about 5 months after they came out. Mugs, shirts, etc...
Cut my membership with them when this all came out.
Anyone who says, "You shouldn't base your buying off what the CEO says/did/gave money to" apparently completely misses the point. Like altogether misses the point.
Levis- anti 2A. But they never built their company on a platform of being pro 2A
Starbucks- anti 2A. Built their company on piping hot liquid and hipster baristas. No mention of being pro grun.
And so on and so on. Hopefully you get the point that BRCC built its entire gawddamn company on a marketing platform of being Pro 2A; Pro GOP; Pro gun. They also built it on being douchie man-children, but I found their videos to be pretty humorous.
So when it comes out that they use my money to donate to people that are the complete antithesis of what they claim to be all about, yeah, that's an entirely different ballgame.
And before some troll pipes in with a, "You're part of the cancel culture, hypocrite!". No, no I'm not.
The cancel culture says, "I feel like you're bad. So I'm not going to buy from you and I want everyone else to not buy from you so I'm going to picket and call those who buy from you Nazi's and bad people!"
I'm part of the adult culture that says, "I think you're kind of an a**hole. So I'm not going to spend money with you or your company anymore. Other people can speak with their wallets how they see fit".
It's only cancel culture when they disagree. When AOC called for boycotts of Goya canned foods, it wasn't cancel culture. See how it works???
BTW
Goya sales went up over 1000% afterwards.
The CEO named her salesperson of the month... :mrgreen:

A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

QuietM4 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 11:29 am If you insist on only supporting companies that have a founder, CEO, or other corporate officer who share the exact same value as you, you are going to have a very difficult time buying anything from anyone.
Actually, when you have core beliefs in freedom, it's not hard.
Who cares? The personal actions of a small coffee company founder/CEO affect your daily life? I don't think they do.
When they take away my rights, it does affect my life directly. When they require a $200 tax stamp for me to buy an item that is guaranteed as a freedom and right by law, it affects my life.
I've met Evan Hafer several times, had in depth conversations with him. He is a complete supporter of the 2A.
He is on record saying:
He doesn't believe we should be allowed to own AR15 rifles, how is that Pro 2A?
He says his company logo is not an AR15, but a government issued weapon....
He fully supports NFA and all it's rules and limitations.

He tried to lie his way out of the donation to Biden, claimed that everyone was making up the story and the records they posted were photoshopped. The guys breaking the story replied, "here's the website for everyone to see the amounts and dates" He then made up more lies saying the Biden one was for a lost bet. They then asked about the multiple other donations. Finally, he admitted to all of them and tried to say he was for the 2ndA.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks, like a duck, and swims like a duck, what do you think it is?
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Pscipio03 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 4:37 pm And before some troll pipes in with a, "You're part of the cancel culture, hypocrite!". No, no I'm not.
The cancel culture says, "I feel like you're bad. So I'm not going to buy from you and I want everyone else to not buy from you so I'm going to picket and call those who buy from you Nazi's and bad people!"
I'm part of the adult culture that says, "I think you're kind of an a**hole. So I'm not going to spend money with you or your company anymore. Other people can speak with their wallets how they see fit".
Two thumbs up! This is pretty brilliant! :clap:
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

Pscipio03 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 4:37 pm ...And so on and so on. Hopefully you get the point that BRCC built its entire gawddamn company on a marketing platform of being Pro 2A;

...So when it comes out that they use my money to donate to people that are the complete antithesis of what they claim to be all about, yeah, that's an entirely different ballgame.
,,,Other people can speak with their wallets how they see fit".
^^^ Nailed it!
We need a LIKE button.....

BTW WHAT are all those little social media buttons doing at the bottom of post #1 and #16? ... I actually just noticed... they seem to be at the bottom of every post at the top of a page- almost like they are permanent page links to those liberal-owned spy sites...
IIRC some of them have tracking code embedded and have no place on this site... IMO
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

A_C Guy wrote: December 17th, 2020, 6:15 pm
QuietM4 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 11:29 am If you insist on only supporting companies that have a founder, CEO, or other corporate officer who share the exact same value as you, you are going to have a very difficult time buying anything from anyone.
Who cares? The personal actions of a small coffee company founder/CEO affect your daily life? I don't think they do.
When they take away my rights, it does affect my life directly. When they require a $200 tax stamp for me to buy an item that is guaranteed as a freedom and right by law, it affects my life.
I've met Evan Hafer several times, had in depth conversations with him. He is a complete supporter of the 2A.
He is on record saying:

He tried to lie his way out of the donation to Biden, claimed that everyone was making up the story and the records they posted were photoshopped. The guys breaking the story replied, "here's the website for everyone to see the amounts and dates" He then made up more lies saying the Biden one was for a lost bet. They then asked about the multiple other donations. Finally, he admitted to all of them and tried to say he was for the 2ndA.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks, like a duck, and swims like a duck, what do you think it is?
I haven’t seen or heard Evan’s comments regarding owning ar15’s. Not saying he didn’t just haven’t seen anything until now. The excuses on the donations are ridiculous.

Don’t forget the other half of the ownership Matt Best. Has he had any comments on this? It seems until he got involved with BRCC no one really knew about them.
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

Dauph wrote: December 19th, 2020, 9:05 am
A_C Guy wrote: December 17th, 2020, 6:15 pm
He is on record saying:

I haven’t seen or heard Evan’s comments regarding owning ar15’s. Not saying he didn’t just haven’t seen anything until now. The excuses on the donations are ridiculous.

Don’t forget the other half of the ownership Matt Best. Has he had any comments on this? It seems until he got involved with BRCC no one really knew about them.

Matt and JT doubled down. They wore shirts saying they support Hafer. JT’s shirt used the Hillary 2016 logo for the H in Hafer. Best had replaced Che Guveras face with Hafer’s.
Delfuego

Post by Delfuego »

QuietM4 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 11:29 amThe attitude of "he supported someone who I don't like, so we all must hate him" is the exact same attitude the Left has about everyone on the Right. It is destroying this country.
:clap:
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

Delfuego wrote: December 17th, 2020, 10:13 am Really? Youtube response videos? This is clickbait. And this Garth Brooks wanna-be is too cool for me to watch. The owner of BRC is a card carrying badass. This guy is a clown.
He’s a commie f*** who hired vets to sell coffee for him. Please do your research before posting.
deadshot556

Re: Black Rifle Coffee - Overpriced and Meh

Post by deadshot556 »

Jager wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:35 pm So is their merchandise.

All the ethics of Wayne Lapierre with a cup of pricey coffee.

Pass.

The sooner they fold, the better.
Exactly. I’d rather buy a cup of mud from circle k...
QuietM4

Re: Black Rifle Coffee - Overpriced and Meh

Post by QuietM4 »

deadshot556 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 4:50 pm
Jager wrote: December 18th, 2020, 9:35 pm So is their merchandise.

All the ethics of Wayne Lapierre with a cup of pricey coffee.

Pass.

The sooner they fold, the better.
Exactly. I’d rather buy a cup of mud from circle k...
According to the FEC Public Filings for 2019-2020, employees of Couche-Tard, the corporate entity the owns/operates Circle K, donated $968 to Democratic candidates and PACs.

So, I guess you can't buy anything from Circle K, either.... :whistle:
Delfuego

Post by Delfuego »

deadshot556 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 4:49 pmHe’s a commie f*** who hired vets to sell coffee for him. Please do your research before posting.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what a "commie" is. How many tours did you serve over there? Did you personally witness his commie behavior?

If your argument is just name calling, then it is moot. Calling people you don't agree with names is what middle school children do. This is how we have all ended up in this partisan mess we live in now.

#lastdaysofrome
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

Delfuego wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 8:02 am
deadshot556 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 4:49 pmHe’s a commie f*** who hired vets to sell coffee for him. Please do your research before posting.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what a "commie" is. How many tours did you serve over there? Did you personally witness his commie behavior?

If your argument is just name calling, then it is moot. Calling people you don't agree with names is what middle school children do. This is how we have all ended up in this partisan mess we live in now.

#lastdaysofrome
Again, you obviously haven't done any research. Then again I could careless what the enemy thinks anyways...
Delfuego

Post by Delfuego »

Commies, enemies, etc, etc, etc. Good luck with that.
Perhaps you should stay in your echo-chamber/safe-space.
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

Delfuego wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 9:14 am Commies, enemies, etc, etc, etc. Good luck with that.
Perhaps you should stay in your echo-chamber/safe-space.
Yawn...
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

As a boy in the 50s the "commies" were all things evil. In the 50s as a boy I only understood the duck and cover drills which of course the dirty commies made necessary. Today commie is anyone an inch to the left of Steve Bannon ....just a name calling thing now I think.