Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Garnaz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Supports Biden and Gun Control

Post by Garnaz »

Pscipio03 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 4:37 pm Had been with them for over 6 years. Started with their 4 pack coffee club about 5 months after they came out. Mugs, shirts, etc...
Cut my membership with them when this all came out.
Anyone who says, "You shouldn't base your buying off what the CEO says/did/gave money to" apparently completely misses the point. Like altogether misses the point.
Levis- anti 2A. But they never built their company on a platform of being pro 2A
Starbucks- anti 2A. Built their company on piping hot liquid and hipster baristas. No mention of being pro grun.
And so on and so on. Hopefully you get the point that BRCC built its entire gawddamn company on a marketing platform of being Pro 2A; Pro GOP; Pro gun. They also built it on being douchie man-children, but I found their videos to be pretty humorous.
So when it comes out that they use my money to donate to people that are the complete antithesis of what they claim to be all about, yeah, that's an entirely different ballgame.
And before some troll pipes in with a, "You're part of the cancel culture, hypocrite!". No, no I'm not.
The cancel culture says, "I feel like you're bad. So I'm not going to buy from you and I want everyone else to not buy from you so I'm going to picket and call those who buy from you Nazi's and bad people!"
I'm part of the adult culture that says, "I think you're kind of an a**hole. So I'm not going to spend money with you or your company anymore. Other people can speak with their wallets how they see fit".
Well written.
Agree with the support who you want and let others do the same.
May not make a difference to the company but I feel I'm doing my part to help protect my rights.

72Corv3tt3
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by 72Corv3tt3 »

Well, that is disappointing. I never bought their coffee (and don't even like coffee), but I do find some of their youtube shtick vaguely amusing to watch. Guess I will will have to look for another way to amuse myself on the internet.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

72Corv3tt3 wrote: December 27th, 2020, 5:46 pm Well, that is disappointing. I never bought their coffee (and don't even like coffee), but I do find some of their youtube shtick vaguely amusing to watch. Guess I will will have to look for another way to amuse myself on the internet.
You should know better than to give us a straight line like that. :mrgreen:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 49388.html
1791 Gun Leather sends BRCC chairman and ceo Evan Hafer a little note of displeasure.
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

Well, I guess then I AM part of the cancel culture group if the bar is set at closing my wallet and letting others know they should close theirs as well.

The second ammendment was written to be a RIGHT and a PROTECTION to the citizenry of this country, not a privilege, a RIGHT. I believe any culture which wishes me to remove someone's rights should have their culture cancelled as that is not compatible with the American culture. We are built on freedoms.

Without the second you have no guarantee of the 1st, 4th, 5th or any amendments or freedoms. As a group you have no backing to say no.

Now if we are talking about the live and let culture absolutely. That should be supported but unfortunately these cancel culturists are not about picketing and name calling. They are about silencing you completely. Cancel culture is not about our collective ability to let companies and "leadership" know how we feel with words, support and wallets. Their cancel culture is about the complete erasure of your entire belief system.
VITAXIN

Post by VITAXIN »

Black Rifle Coffee - over hyped, over priced and the "Great Value Dark
Roast" I get at Walmart is just as good for 1/4 the price....
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

#LETSGOBLACKRIFLECOFFEECOMPANY