Pistol Parlour's new annex

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Pistol Parlour's new annex

Post by smithers599 »

Pistol Parlour in Mesa acquired the space next door and they call it "The Vault." Showroom for high-dollar tactical guns. Pistol cases full of Wilsons, Nighthawks, etc. A couple of dozen Wilson EDC-Xs, even. Wall covered with high-end black rifles -- ARs, AUGs, SCARs, etc. Price range $3000-$10000. Great eye candy, or for those of you with money to burn, buy one for each of your Learjets and Lamborghinis.

Abbey

Re: Pistol Parlour's new annex

Post by Abbey »

I’m surprised to hear of any shop expanding right now. Most can’t seem to get any inventory. I’ve been going through gun shop withdrawal since I haven’t seen anything to buy in several months now.

I’ll have to check them out and see how crazy the prices are. I haven’t been to Pistol Parlour in years.
curt1950
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by curt1950 »

Never been there. that would be a long way to go for stuff I shouldn't buy. But if I get down that way I'll look them up.
Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Old Jeff H »

I've bought several guns from there. Claude and Marilyn are good people.
Flash

Post by Flash »

They could use the space. They'd used up almost every square inch of the old place.
Joelafives

Post by Joelafives »

Old Jeff H wrote: December 13th, 2020, 10:02 am I've bought several guns from there. Claude and Marilyn are good people.
They are indeed - good prices as well
Abbey

Post by Abbey »

What are they charging for the Wilson’s?
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Abbey wrote: December 13th, 2020, 8:42 pm What are they charging for the Wilson’s?
Looks like market price. For example, the EDC X9s are all around $2800-$3000, same as everywhere else, but you get to look at and handle many different variants.

Also, many upper-end CZs in the $1500-$1800 range, upper-end SIGs, tons of STI/Stacatto/2011 models.

Here are a couple cell phone pics I took when I was there yesterday:

The blue stuff on the slide is tape to protect against scratches
Engraved, cased Wilson
Korth (Nighthawk) revolver
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Just stopped by to check it out.

If you’ve seen any of the John Wick movies, just picture that big vault they keep all the guns in. It is modeled after that exactly. There are even several pictures of John Wick on the wall. Leather high back chairs, dark wood, etc.

It’s a little much.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

OOOoooooo that Wilson/Korth thing is pretty hot and oh look only 5200.00 before tax.

Lets see .. I have two kidneys .. who needs two kidneys. They're well used so I dont know if I can get 6 grand for one but ....
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Boriqua wrote: December 18th, 2020, 3:20 pm OOOoooooo that Wilson/Korth thing is pretty hot and oh look only 5200.00 before tax.

Lets see .. I have two kidneys .. who needs two kidneys. They're well used so I dont know if I can get 6 grand for one but ....

I've shot a Korth revolver, last year at the SHOT Range Day. It puts holes in paper just as well as my S&W 686 that cost less than 1/5th of a Korth.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

QuietM4 wrote: December 18th, 2020, 3:30 pm
Boriqua wrote: December 18th, 2020, 3:20 pm OOOoooooo that Wilson/Korth thing is pretty hot and oh look only 5200.00 before tax.

I've shot a Korth revolver, last year at the SHOT Range Day. It puts holes in paper just as well as my S&W 686 that cost less than 1/5th of a Korth.
I never really understood or necessarily agree with that thinking. My wife's Ford Focus used to get us from point A to point B ... but if I could swing a Porshe or was car guy enough to have saved up for one .... it still goes from point A to point B but .. its a bit more interesting to drive and fun to own.

If life were about only owning functional kit our closets would have 7 of the same outfits and we would all be driving little s*** boxes and wearing Timex watches. Its fun sometimes to have "the s***" just because.

To each their own but I like nice things and my 5 thousand dollar watches didnt keep any better time than my $25 dollar ones .. but I sure liked owning them!!
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Boriqua wrote:
To each their own but I like nice things and my 5 thousand dollar watches didnt keep any better time than my $25 dollar ones .. but I sure liked owning them!!
:clap: :flags-usa:
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

X2

Nobody asks me to rev my beater daily 2000 Civic at a light. If I'm in my cam'd, headers, no cats Trailblzer SS people damn near get out of their car to knock on my window at a stop light to see if I'll give it a blast for them..

Finer things. I work my ass off. I'll have them if I can afford it.
TomI

Post by TomI »

Hmmmm….. looks like I have a new place to check out this next week... Thanks for passing the word about the Vault