new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Doc
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

Post by Doc »

School shootings are created in the schools.

They are producing more bat s*** crazy humans.

The solution is simple: raise children morally, it takes a village, can’t have moral kids when they spend 1/3 their time in front of a screen (tv, phone, tablet); 1/3 getting fed bullshit at school and 1/3 sleeping.

Gotta get control of the schools again and end this tranny convention.

Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Doc wrote: May 25th, 2022, 1:25 pm School shootings are created in the schools.

The solution is simple: raise children morally, it takes a village, can’t have moral kids when they spend 1/3 their time in front of a screen (tv, phone, tablet); 1/3 getting fed bullshit at school and 1/3 sleeping.

This comment needs to be pinned. :clap:
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Hard to argue with that.
Doc

Post by Doc »

What The distraction from taking ownership looks like:

mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

Does this count as a circus now that the clown showed up?
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

I get a bit twitchy when I hear "it takes a village..." I agree with everything else you said... and probably with what you MEAN by "it takes a village" - unless you mean it in the way that Killary did (as in - the child belongs to the state first then the parents...).

I can tell you that when we moved out to the sticks when our kids were young (they were 9, 7, & 5) we walked around to the neighbors and introduced ourselves. I noted that we moved out there so the kids could ride go-karts, shoot BB guns and chase rabbits in the desert instead of hanging out at the mall - and that we were also instructing our kids that they were to be courteous and safe when doing those things. I would then say, in front of the kids and the neighbor, "If they are being knuckleheads please set them straight - and then let me know so that I can reinforce this with them..." (said with a grin and a glare a the kids). That kind of "it takes a village" I'm OK with - as long as it is clear that it is MY responsibility to raise the kids - not the gubberment's...

:-)
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Per usual "Society" doesn't want to admit the issue with these "mass shooters" is a societal one.
Doc

Post by Doc »

BigNate wrote: May 25th, 2022, 4:16 pm

I get a bit twitchy when I hear "it takes a village..." I agree with everything else you said... and probably with what you MEAN by "it takes a village" - unless you mean it in the way that Killary did (as in - the child belongs to the state first then the parents...).

I can tell you that when we moved out to the sticks when our kids were young (they were 9, 7, & 5) we walked around to the neighbors and introduced ourselves. I noted that we moved out there so the kids could ride go-karts, shoot BB guns and chase rabbits in the desert instead of hanging out at the mall - and that we were also instructing our kids that they were to be courteous and safe when doing those things. I would then say, in front of the kids and the neighbor, "If they are being knuckleheads please set them straight - and then let me know so that I can reinforce this with them..." (said with a grin and a glare a the kids). That kind of "it takes a village" I'm OK with - as long as it is clear that it is MY responsibility to raise the kids - not the gubberment's...

:mrgreen: @BigNate you always give me a good chuckle.

No, I didn’t mean in any way, shape or form that the gov’ment is part of the village.

Like it or hate it, what society projects into developing minds, causes problems and the solution has shifted from dealing w the problem, to curing it with a pill or being told to flat out accept lies as truths.

I’d hate to be 15,16,17 in these times…worse if you are closer to liberal hubs I’m sure.

What a phucking mess.
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

BigNate wrote: May 25th, 2022, 4:16 pm

Yeah, I get totally triggered when I hear someone say that it takes a village. I feel like the lefties own that phrase now.

It takes a village.jpg
THE ICEMAN

Post by THE ICEMAN »

I've heard it posed that if we can provide security measures for sporting events, concerts etc., why can't we do the same for schools?
Simple... The former generates money, the latter sucks it up... Not saying that's right, it is what it is...
fredcdobbs

Post by fredcdobbs »

[quote=AZHTfreak
while our society is gleefully celebrating the abnormal.
[/quote]

This is WTF is wrong
WhiteDragon

Post by WhiteDragon »

This is the guy that gave the shooter the "room temperature challenge". Story goes that he was off-duty driving thru the area and heard shots. He went in and iced the shooter. FWIW, BORTAC used to be in charge of teaching Active Shooter Tactics to agents. Said training has been sidelined since most BP are busy processing nowadays.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1653530740679.jpg
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

When the shooting was over , the Border Patrol Officer found a bullet hole in his hat.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

932897cea1c3e5ee.jpeg
Problem solved:
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Ole "Beto" is lucky he didn't get an old fashioned Texas ass whoopin'...