Wheelchairs at the gun show?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
cool arrow
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Wheelchairs at the gun show?

Post by cool arrow »

I can pick you up and drop you off Ricky, I don't have a wheelchair tho...let me know.

I have an idea...I know Surprise is short on cops right now, I can probably lift one from a business near you...any ideas where?

Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

Lol they have plenty and as slow as im moving, assuming im not on pain meds too, it would take me awhile to get you bailed out
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Lobo2087 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 10:35 am Lol they have plenty and as slow as im moving, assuming im not on pain meds too, it would take me awhile to get you bailed out
OK..Just in case... I'll bail the swabbie out..

So, you guys set??
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Lobo2087 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 5:55 am Hey, i hope all are well. I just had major surgery to repair my shoulder and back. If i want some bbq and I cant imagine who would not want knocks weiners is there someone who will provide a wheel chair and the push power for me to attend. You also might have to pick me up drop me off and such.

I found no site discussing disabled acess to knock's weiner cook
lol, at least you came to the right place to ask, wait for Kp, he'll chime in one day soon, be prepared to have yer feeling bashed against the rocks of life, just the way it is.
Rj
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

knockonit wrote: March 7th, 2022, 12:16 pm
Lobo2087 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 5:55 am Hey, i hope all are well. I just had major surgery to repair my shoulder and back. If i want some bbq and I cant imagine who would not want knocks weiners is there someone who will provide a wheel chair and the push power for me to attend. You also might have to pick me up drop me off and such.

lol, at least you came to the right place to ask, wait for Kp, he'll chime in one day soon, be prepared to have yer feeling bashed against the rocks of life, just the way it is.
Rj

Well, thinking about it, it was a "valid" question, but so is asking if there's a man on the moon, and is it made of cheese? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

kenpoprofessor wrote: March 7th, 2022, 3:57 pm
knockonit wrote: March 7th, 2022, 12:16 pm

Rj

Well, thinking about it, it was a "valid" question, but so is asking if there's a man on the moon, and is it made of cheese? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Clyde
I LOVE YOUR UTTER HYPOCRISY. February 13th YOU posted the following asking the this site because YOU were too lazy to look for it on the internet or make some phone calls:

“ So, I finally picked up a bucket list gun I've wanted for a few years, but, it had to be the Magnum version. I use to see .410 ammo everywhere, but as soon as I buy this, booooof, it disappears. Went to two Walmarts and Sportsman's.

Clyde”

Did YOU get a bunch of snarky, judgmental, whack-job responses telling you sh!t like, “ Expecting others to provide for your problems is rude.
Clyde”

No-people DIDN’T ACT LIKE YOU (i.e. they weren’t a lazy, welfare addicted, soyboy, Democrat) they tried to help you out. Despite the fact your lazy ass could’ve used “Ammoseek” to find some .410 ammo people didn’t treat you like you treated the guy who asked about wheelchairs on behalf of his ailing father. Congratulations. You’ve hated Democrats and liberals so long that you’ve caught their double standards and sloth.

Have a great hypocritical day!
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

Cant we all just get along?
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

Paging the Kungpao-poopfessor....
Come in Rex Kwan Do.......
20220307_191528.jpg
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Lobo2087 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 6:57 pm Cant we all just get along?
Probably not.. the worst of them spend all of their time, running off those, that the worst continually ask.. "Why aren't there more of you that support the 2nd Amendment ". Well, now they know..YOU ran them off. Sad...
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

delta6 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 7:45 pm
Probably not.. the worst of them spend all of their time, running off those, that the worst continually ask.. "Why aren't there more of you that support the 2nd Amendment ". Well, now they know..YOU ran them off. Sad...
I'm sorry
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Tidy bowl man alert.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

That Guy wrote: March 7th, 2022, 6:53 pm

I LOVE YOUR UTTER HYPOCRISY. February 13th YOU posted the following asking the this site because YOU were too lazy to look for it on the internet or make some phone calls:

“ So, I finally picked up a bucket list gun I've wanted for a few years, but, it had to be the Magnum version. I use to see .410 ammo everywhere, but as soon as I buy this, booooof, it disappears. Went to two Walmarts and Sportsman's.

Clyde”

Did YOU get a bunch of snarky, judgmental, whack-job responses telling you sh!t like, “ Expecting others to provide for your problems is rude.
Clyde”

No-people DIDN’T ACT LIKE YOU (i.e. they weren’t a lazy, welfare addicted, soyboy, Democrat) they tried to help you out. Despite the fact your lazy ass could’ve used “Ammoseek” to find some .410 ammo people didn’t treat you like you treated the guy who asked about wheelchairs on behalf of his ailing father. Congratulations. You’ve hated Democrats and liberals so long that you’ve caught their double standards and sloth.

Have a great hypocritical day!
Being as I had already searched for the ammo on my own, and did many online searches, your point is moot. You can go back in your hole now.

Clyde
McKnight55

Post by McKnight55 »

There is a foundation called Helping Hands and they will let you borrow that wheelchair.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=helping+h ... 4b486c4b68

My neighbors borrowed car seats for visiting grand kids and another got a wheelchair.
AstonMiura

Post by AstonMiura »

smithers599 wrote: March 4th, 2022, 10:52 am How did it go? Did you buy a wheelchair, or was one provided? Were you able to negotiate the aisles? Did your father enjoy his outing, and is his condition improving?
We just walked around and took many breaks.
oldslurrydog1

Post by oldslurrydog1 »

Lobo2087 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 8:11 pm
delta6 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 7:45 pm
I tried letting you know that they aren't what they seem to be, but what do I know.