Intuit shuts down payments on all gun purchases

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Gatsby
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Re: Intuit shuts down payments on all gun purchases

Post by Gatsby »

Seif wrote: June 14th, 2018, 4:30 am We use Quicken and TurboTax. Time to look for an alternative.
I also use both, but I use Square Up for the credit card processing. No minimums, no monthly fees, no sliding scale, nothing... they're excellent, and the money is deposited next business day. If you find a decent alternative to the accounting and tax software, please post it, especially if it can import a quick books database to get started... converting manually is a lot of work!

Harrier
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Harrier »

try GNUcash for your book keeping... its open source and free 9I think- might have a small charge for business use)- get it from sourceforge.
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

Harrier wrote: June 15th, 2018, 12:29 pm try GNUcash for your book keeping... its open source and free 9I think- might have a small charge for business use)- get it from sourceforge.
Thank you; I will check that out. I don't mind if I have to pay for it, only if I have to put in each entry by hand. That would be painful.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Twobadazbrothers wrote: June 13th, 2018, 5:49 am Turbotax is going to lose a lot of money screw them :angry-nono:
Agreed