glock prices

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
xmalcomx
ArizonaShooting.org Member

glock prices

Post by xmalcomx »

I am wanting to buy a glock 43x mos I contacted glockmeister they have raised there prices about 40 dollars a gun. OK ya 40 bucks isnt that much but of course they dont have it they get glock 43x in stock but not 43x mos. So I hit the internet forget it they are asking 800 and more for them. doesnt glock have a policy on price gouging. I know they get after people for selling to low nut I guess not for doubling the msrp. I gues I would understand if glock was charging them double for the firearms but I dont think so. really frustrating. Dont get me strated on ammo all these business price gouging on that to.

oldmanpaintball

Re: glock prices

Post by oldmanpaintball »

get a regular 43x have it milled at southwest percision he will have it ready for the sig romeo zero and the holsun 407k ,507k
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

I wish I would have gone with a milled slide instead of an MOS. Sits lower, screws directly instead of going through an adapter plate and a sealing plate. The cost is just about the same.
TomI

Post by TomI »

Ted's Range posted yesterday that they had a 43X MOS in stock, try them
AR-15Man

Post by AR-15Man »

MOS is a mediocre mounting system anyway. Buy the normal one and either have it milled for a specific optic or have it milled for a better mounting system, like the Agency Arms AOS system or some of the others on the market.
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

oldmanpaintball wrote: December 19th, 2020, 10:27 pm get a regular 43x have it milled at southwest percision he will have it ready for the sig romeo zero and the holsun 407k ,507k
I second this
FYI- Just did an intensive class with someone who had a 507K on a 48, and it was awesome right up until 4PM when the sun was getting low and behind us- the dot nearly disappeared. Not a Holosun problem though, any one of them would've done that.
I had this done by SWP on a different gun for a Vortex, and have had no problems
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

The MOS is a POS.
xmalcomx

Post by xmalcomx »

ok I will get a 43x and have it milled makes sense
Pscipio03

Post by Pscipio03 »

Did a Leatham/Vickers course weekend before last in Casa Grande.
Guy had a MOS Glock 19. Second day of class while doing some speed drills the plate and RMR launched about 5 feet behind him.
Sheared the screws in half (a known issue with MOS). He could still use the BUIS but suppressor height sights take time to use as primary because of hold over.
Normally I chalk up stuff like that to internet lore or one industry influencer not liking it. Seeing it first hand I’m a believer.
Buy a normal one and get it milled.
glock holiday

Post by glock holiday »

Was checking out SWP for an optic cut on my Glock 26, what I don’t understand is why they media blast the whole slide and not just the cut area..it’s an extra $60 for a single color cerakote and I’m pretty sure it won’t be as durable as the Glock finish..maybe I’ll call and ask them
AR-15Man

Post by AR-15Man »

Pscipio03 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 5:52 am Did a Leatham/Vickers course weekend before last in Casa Grande.
Guy had a MOS Glock 19. Second day of class while doing some speed drills the plate and RMR launched about 5 feet behind him.
Sheared the screws in half (a known issue with MOS). He could still use the BUIS but suppressor height sights take time to use as primary because of hold over.
Normally I chalk up stuff like that to internet lore or one industry influencer not liking it. Seeing it first hand I’m a believer.
Buy a normal one and get it milled.
He got lucky, a lot of people have been getting hit in the face by their RMR when it flies off their POS i mean MOS.
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

What do the blue label Glocks go for during these times?
Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Old Jeff H »

Also curious as to what y'all think is a fair price to pay for a Gen 4 G17 these days? Was originally going to replace my XDm, but now that I have the Ruger PCC coming it makes more sense to grab a Glock.