Communist China Says Americans Owning Guns Is A Serious Problem That Must Change

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Communist China Says Americans Owning Guns Is A Serious Problem That Must Change

Post by Suck My Glock »

China can kiss my pimply pink patootie

littleleft

Re: Communist China Says Americans Owning Guns Is A Serious Problem That Must Change

Post by littleleft »

do you make money on posting this s***. over and over again.
littleleft

Re: Communist China Says Americans Owning Guns Is A Serious Problem That Must Change

Post by littleleft »

you must like being a troll of bullshit you harvest from the internet with no actual facts.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

littleleft wrote: December 14th, 2020, 8:08 pm do you make money on posting this s***. over and over again.
The answer to making money,...no. But since I seem to have annoyed you, please expand on why my sharing this is so disagreeable for you.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG (49 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

littleleft wrote: December 14th, 2020, 8:11 pm you must like being a troll of bullshit you harvest from the internet with no actual facts.
How? How is he a troll? He posts a TON of info. Some valid, some maybe further down the rabbit hole but it is still information. You have an option on how to proceed.

1. Ignore it and scroll on by.

Just because you're having a bad day and pissed that no one is showing up to your glory hole right now doesn't mean you get to take it out on a reputable and kind person on the forum.
tunnug

Post by tunnug »

Biden will get right on it..........................
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

I love the trolls that come on here and call other people who actually contribute, trolls. Trolling 101.

Also, that China commie retard can eat a bag of richards. He probably thinks that since he bought Pedo Joe and his family, that he can disarm the U.S. I'm sure Beijing Joe is gonna try.
Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Old Jeff H »

You made hims so mad he came back 3 minutes later with an "And another thing..."! :lol:
Isnake

Post by Isnake »

Guns and Gadgets is a pretty good youtube channel. I agree, if they can get Biden to start restricting our 2nd amendment, it will make it much easier for them to push the chicom agenda over here unimpeded.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

The chicom agenda is the same as the demorats.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

littleleft(testicle) must be one of those old, cranky, limp dick, miserable, bitter, and judgemental ashholes. And from Tucson, no less.....
No shortage of them on this board....
jls in az

Post by jls in az »

You have to remember, "littleleft" is only part of his handle, the full one is "littleleftoflenin." That's why he is always defending the communist line of crap.