Gun Ban

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
fell
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Gun Ban

Post by fell »

So how long after Biden get into office will he start to pass gun bans? The ATF will have his blessing to go wild on control,and States like MA. will go full retard.

Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Gun Ban

Post by Old Jeff H »

Harris seems to be all about it, but I can't see it sticking unless they decide to stack The Supreme Court.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Impose yearly tax stamps on all semi auto guns, and possibly your bolt actions revolvers and lever guns, run gun manufacturers out of business, raise tax on all ammo and reloading purchases, probably be cheaper to take up smoking again compared to what a box of Winchester Whites 20 count is going to cost us.
Flash

Post by Flash »

All of these things can be stopped by SCOTUS
Basher

Post by Basher »

Flash wrote: November 9th, 2020, 10:50 am All of these things can be stopped by SCOTUS
Or, you know... guns. That’s why we have the 2A in the first place.

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, ammo box, in that order.

With all the suspect ballot activity this time around, I’ll wager we’re deep into jury box territory now, or at least SHOULD be. I hope we never reach the ammo box stage, but if these assholes actually steal this election, I fear that’s the next step...
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

A lot of new gun owners that weren't "gun" people who may now object to disarming having been left to thier own devices or fear they would be.
Cbvanb

Post by Cbvanb »

Flash wrote: November 9th, 2020, 10:50 am All of these things can be stopped by SCOTUS
Maybe. Congress has the power to tax, and that is why Biden proposed taxes on certain guns and accessories. And if the democrats get the senate I expect they will impeach Kavanagh and ACB. All your civil liberties are at risk after that.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

They will engineer another Sandy Hook first.

Or, more likely, engineer a confrontation between Antifa and some unsympathetic-looking redneck types, and let that have a bloody spectacle captured by the cameras.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Cbvanb wrote: November 9th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Maybe. Congress has the power to tax, and that is why Biden proposed taxes on certain guns and accessories. And if the democrats get the senate I expect they will impeach Kavanagh and ACB. All your civil liberties are at risk after that.
I don't know about the impeachment but .. the TAX is a real threat. Ammo gets a safety tax, guns a safety tax it will read something like Education and national gun safety tax but in the end it will just price people out.

Included with that will be required training and it wont be $60. It will be more like $500 and need to be renewed yearly. They can probably mandate insurance requirements. These are all things I have SEEN.

Then .. the black market becomes a real thing and you make criminals of honest folk.
curtmini14

Post by curtmini14 »

did we not pass a law stating that the feds can not pass or inforce any thing pertaining to guns in arizona.
baja

Post by baja »

I'm not worried about it. Trump has been re-elected and it will be official once all the cheating has been rectified.
We need to think ahead to 2024 for a Trump replacement that will keep things going.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

baja wrote: November 9th, 2020, 3:44 pm I'm not worried about it. Trump has been re-elected and it will be official once all the cheating has been rectified.
We need to think ahead to 2024 for a Trump replacement that will keep things going.
Really appreciate the optimism and not falling into the fake news plan of making everyone believe the election is over...............I am thinking Trump Jr. 2024 :D
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

for future reference... whats the correct pronunciation of... Banzi
gunpoorboy1

Post by gunpoorboy1 »

WHAT TAXES?
Are you talking about the taxes they may impose on the purchase of new firearms purchased after a certain date, or taxes on firearms already purchased and sitting in your safes?
Isnake

Post by Isnake »

Retroactive taxes, hmmm where does that end?