Bump Fire Stocks Ban Coming Soon

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Bump Fire Stocks Ban Coming Soon

Post by shooter444 »

[quote=338lapua post_id=13526 time=1543594861 user_id=186

We let Obama get away with the executive order on trusts and corporations for NFA items now everyone on it has to have a background check. Where were you on the Atkins Accelerator when ATF banned it on their own? I don't remember your lame ass crying over that on the other forum. If your guy Cruz or faggy foam boy Rubio or even another Bush had won the election it would have been more of the same lousy republican or democrats in office. Honestly Trump was the only one who could have beat cuntmuscle Hillary as the rest offered nothing more than Hillary with a cock.
[/quote]

:handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost: :handgestures-thumbup:

338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

shooter444 wrote: November 30th, 2018, 10:18 am [quote=338lapua post_id=13526 time=1543594861 user_id=186

We let Obama get away with the executive order on trusts and corporations for NFA items now everyone on it has to have a background check. Where were you on the Atkins Accelerator when ATF banned it on their own? I don't remember your lame ass crying over that on the other forum. If your guy Cruz or faggy foam boy Rubio or even another Bush had won the election it would have been more of the same lousy republican or democrats in office. Honestly Trump was the only one who could have beat cuntmuscle Hillary as the rest offered nothing more than Hillary with a cock.

:handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost: :handgestures-thumbup:
[/quote]

Glad you like it. So if trump hadn't won the primary and Hillary had become the first Cuntmander in Chief what do you think we would be discussing right now?
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

We would be discussing everything pertaining to the death of our Constitution and thus, protections for all our human rights!

Vague answer?

Yes, rather!

But if you asked what would we NOT BE DISCUSSING,... that would be a bit easier.

Like, just how many women did Billy boy really rape, molest, and destroy?
Or, why did we allow the truth about Benghazi to be bulldozed into obscurity?
Or, where did the billions in cash Obammy flew to Iran, come from, since only Congress can allocate spending?
Or, just exactly where are all the hundreds of millions of pay to play money donated to the Clinton slush fund foundations?
What happened to all the millions donated and funneled through the Clintons, who promised to reconstruct Hati ?
And, just how did 6 billion in the Hillary Secretary of State's budget get lost in the spending/allocation paper work?
And, the coup de gras, question of all questions,... just how deep, does the deep state take over of the United States of America, go???

Like I wrote, ask me what we would NOT be discussing, and I can go on for hours!!!
Last edited by shooter444 on December 10th, 2018, 9:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Flash

Post by Flash »

shooter444 wrote: November 30th, 2018, 5:57 pm We would be discussing everything pertaining to the death of our Constitution, and all human rights!

Vague answer?

Yes, rather!

But if you asked what would we NOT BE DISCUSSING,... that would be a bit easier.

Like, just how many women did Billy boy really rape, molest, and destroy?
Or, why did we allow the truth about Benghazi to be bulldozed into obscurity?
Or, where did the billions in cash Obammy flew to Iran, come from, since only Congress can allocate spending?
Or, just exactly where are all the hundreds of millions of pay to play money donated to the Clinton slush fund foundations?
What happened to all the millions donated and funneled through the Clintons, who promised to reconstruct Hati ?
And, just how did 6 billion in the Secretary of State's budget get lost in the spending/allocation paper work?
And, the coup de gras, question of all questions,... just how deep, does the deep state take over of the United States of America, go???

Like I wrote, ask me what we would NOT be discussing, and I can go on for hours!!!
Good answer.
Tim McBride
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Tim McBride »

Signed today, goes into effect 90 days after it's posted. Looks like it'll officially get posted Friday.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... l-Rule.pdf
Blue109

Post by Blue109 »

Anyone want to sell a bumpstock cheap? Never had one before but I think its about time.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

I know a guy that might trade some stuff for one.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

This seems like an appropriate time to rub this in,.....

338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Tim McBride wrote: December 18th, 2018, 11:25 am Signed today, goes into effect 90 days after it's posted. Looks like it'll officially get posted Friday.
So trump didn't sign it he had Whitaker do it. 157 pages of s*** on this. It would have been the same outcome with Cruz or gay foam party boy Rubio or even Bush. As far as I am concerned anyone who works for the government is a traitor to this country. I'm sure people caught will be arrested for illegal machine guns by police.

The ruling is bullshit as it requires a pull of the trigger to fire a bullet along with a forward push which is still one bullet per pull and I just don't get that this is now a f*** machine gun. Hell you can still bump fire with a finger and a forward push.

And again destroy your property with no payment or you are a felon, f*** this government. Hell we will never even get the truth on the Vegas shooting either which is far away from a single guy with a bump stock.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

I guess everyone who bought a binary trigger had better get ready as I'm sure there will be some shooting with one of those next so they can get that too.
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

338lapua wrote: December 19th, 2018, 7:56 pm
Tim McBride wrote: December 18th, 2018, 11:25 am Signed today, goes into effect 90 days after it's posted. Looks like it'll officially get posted Friday.
So trump didn't sign it he had Whitaker do it. 157 pages of s*** on this. It would have been the same outcome with Cruz or gay foam party boy Rubio or even Bush. As far as I am concerned anyone who works for the government is a traitor to this country. I'm sure people caught will be arrested for illegal machine guns by police.

The ruling is bullshit as it requires a pull of the trigger to fire a bullet along with a forward push which is still one bullet per pull and I just don't get that this is now a f*** machine gun. Hell you can still bump fire with a finger and a forward push.

And again destroy your property with no payment or you are a felon, f*** this government. Hell we will never even get the truth on the Vegas shooting either which is far away from a single guy with a bump stock.
Who ordered the DOJ to do it? Hint there are tons of videos of trump claiming credit that he ordered the justice department to do it and bypass congress

Why are you so adverse to facts? Why do you think people care about your false attacks with no basis other than your own imagination? If you think Ruby, Cruz, Hillary, etc are evil, why is it ok when trump acts like you suppose they act? Maybe that works for children, but adults look at that and say why defend someone who is no different than those you claim to hate?
samnev

Post by samnev »

Well I guess we will have to live with it unless its challenged in court. I'm not holding my breath for that to happen and come out saying the law is unconstitutional.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Joe_Blacke wrote: December 19th, 2018, 9:29 pm
338lapua wrote: December 19th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Who ordered the DOJ to do it? Hint there are tons of videos of trump claiming credit that he ordered the justice department to do it and bypass congress

Why are you so adverse to facts? Why do you think people care about your false attacks with no basis other than your own imagination? If you think Ruby, Cruz, Hillary, etc are evil, why is it ok when trump acts like you suppose they act? Maybe that works for children, but adults look at that and say why defend someone who is no different than those you claim to hate?
Why are you so adverse to the facts that Cruz and Rubio would have done the same f*** thing? Who knows maybe you have a thing for gay foam party attendees in public office. Hillary would be the outright ban by now. America is toast anyway, with all the mexicans that are breeding like cockroaches as well as all the muslims that were let in within 25 years or less we will be out voted in every election and our country is gone to be replaced with mud.

I was hoping Trump would have done all the things he said he was going to do but when republicans put the ACA repeal on Obamas desk how many times and the one time they do it with Trump in office Mcshitstain votes to keep it. Hell there is another 10 billion in aid heading south and still no wall funding. I would really like to see him arrest and execute both the house and senate on the white house lawn for treason at this point

The thing nobody here is getting upset with is the fact that we will NEVER be told the truth about the Vegas shooting. That entire investigation is scam. Witnesses have been killed that survived the shooting but we will never hear the truth. Instead we get a bump stock ban to make the small minded people upset and over look the event that caused the ban.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I still think this is much-ado-about-noth'n,... and,... I would never say never about anything.

But, on a Constitutional point,... government confiscation, without compensation, is unconstitutional,... if memory serves me!

US Constitution - Fifth Amendment,...
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.