Guns of Ukraine war picture thread

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Guns of Ukraine war picture thread

Post by Suck My Glock »

Mobile medics. The redhead, center left, is armed with a Stribog carbine, while the others have AK74s.

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

SSO Azov-Kyiv 🇺🇦 assaulting a Russian/RPD position in Zaporizhzhia eliminating an armor and its crew.
The operator is armed with a Sauer 100 🇩🇪 hunting rifle
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

A couple of Ukrainian special forces troopies with Malyuk bullpups.

Another "Vityaz" 9mm SMG in the hands this time of a Spetznatz soldier.

Does paintball have utility for training soldiers? The Ukrainians think so. Here is a small squad learning tactics with paintball guns in Lviv.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here's a bunch of photos of the DSHk 12.7x108 that Ukraine has modified for bipod use at the shoulder, including some suppressed samples.

This one has a thermal optic.

I mean, just look at this beast. Can you imagine humping this bich?

The shoulder-fired version requires an ultra-efficient (and loud) muzzle brake. But on a tripod, a suppressor can be used. I bet that cuts down on the deafening thunder.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Another couple of volunteers with AKs in a pick-up. But if you look closely, you'll see the guy on the left has a subdued American flag patch on his chest.

The two most common weapon systems in Ukraine, the AK74 (in this case, an AKSU-74) and the Malyuk (which is just an AK bullpup). These two are dressed up for the party.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

What is so awesome is that these are ready made and purchasable via EBAY, originally designed for fishing purposes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125040433641
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Another of those M14s floating around.

Another Desert Tech precision rifles.

Another CZ Bren2, this time with a suppressor and an ACOG
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

BigNate

Post by BigNate »

Suck My Glock wrote: May 16th, 2022, 3:41 pm I mean, just look at this beast. Can you imagine humping this bich?
As a guy who was assigned to our unit's M2 - and the official definition of that gun as a "man portable weapon" - yes - I can imagine. :-)

I didn't carry the 76lb receiver on long humps - but I carried it on plenty of 1/4 - 1/2 mile jaunts... :-)
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Another RP46 (you can tell by the pistol grip and extended buffer sticking out the rear of the receiver), but unfortunately without the belt-feed adapter.

The info attached to this picture claimed that the rifle is a Daniel Defense DDM4. Unable to identify the thermal optic.

Another Beretta-licensed copy FG42/59

This happy Slav-slayer is holding a .308 Savage Arms 10 FCP-K sniper rifle equipped with MTD TAC21 chassis and suppressor.

A Georgian volunteer chowing down on a British-supplied MRE while his FN SCAR-L with ACOG optic rests on a nearby tree.

Uncle Sugar is sending not just M4s, but ACOGs and M320 40mm grenade launchers, too.

In fact, dude here on the right also has an M320 on his M4 as well.

Here we see a suppressed Malyuk bullpup and an FN Minimi sneaking up on resting Russians.

There's no such thing as a standard uniform in Ukraine. These territorial guards have French BDUs, Ukrainian BDUs, civilian commercial fleece jackets, non-standard footwear, and of course very few guys get to shave on a regular basis. To mix all that up even further, we see 2 suppressed AKs, 3 AR15-type rifles and a PKM variant. And yet, by all accounts, these guys are nearly all outfitted with better gear than the poor Russian bastards.

All that's left of the occupants of this Russian APC. This Ukrainian is slinging a liberated AK-12 to which he has added some kind of red dot optic.

This is Ingvar, and he is happy. This is Ingvar's privately owned 7.62 AK which he has outfitted with extended forearm/shroud, light, extended charging handle, bipod, collapsible stock, red dot with magnifier and he's using Magpul mags.

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here is an anti-tank trench line. Except for the RPK on the left and the PKM on the right, and the AT4s, it's almost like WW1 in the Argonne Forest.

Last pictures of Bogdan Krotevich "Tavr", leader of Azov unit in Azovstal. Although some of them finally surrendered yesterday, Bogdan and others still continue to give Putin the finger and refuse to make live easy for the Russians. Regardless of what you think about the Azov boys, these hard-azz mofos have been declared dead over and over, and everyone expected them to be obliterated by the beginning of April. Yet still they remain, stalling Putin's plans, and being an obstacle to the planned steamrolling westward to Odessa. These guys delayed the Russians for over 2 months.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

A British MRE? The thought of it turns my stomach. The snaggle toothed F'cks think beans on toast is breakfast food.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

This guy has a 9mm "Vityaz" Kalashnikov he acquired from somewhere/someone. Is it a liberated Russian one? I think likely so.

Not only have trenches returned to the modern battlefield, but so have horses. They are all terrain and don't require refined petrol products from the rear. And of course, using suppressors makes it a whole lot easier to keep the horse calm. This Ukrainian scout has one mounted on his LMT rifle stuffed with a Magpul drum and a Glock on his side.

Kitties love Krinks.
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

Interesting thread here with feedback from Russians on their weapons. There's a link in the tweet to a site, can't recommend clicking on it(got some warnings when I did once,) but there's enough text and pics in the twitter feed.