Bruce Willis mental decline - negligent discharge on set

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Bruce Willis mental decline - negligent discharge on set

Post by Crippledtrigger »

McKnight55 wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 1:56 am
Suck My Glock wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:35 am Supposedly he received some sort of head injury while filming TEARS OF THE SUN back in 2003 and he even sued the production company as a result.
Here is another theory.

https://thelibertyloft.com/2022/04/02/w ... f-the-jab/

“I wanted to make sure everyone knows aphasia is one of the thousands of symptoms whose reporting rates were elevated after the COVID vaccines rolled out,” Kirsch wrote. “It’s #1574 on that sorted list of symptoms elevated by the COVID vaccine that we calculated back in November 2021.”
Well unless he got the covid vaccine in 2015 I doubt that it was caused by it.

Multiple stories have come out about his having dementia. He was doing all the movies he could and selling off property to prepare for this.

Also, he isnt a typical Hollywood libtard. Just sayin.

McKnight55

Post by McKnight55 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 5:58 am
Suck My Glock wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:35 am Supposedly he received some sort of head injury while filming TEARS OF THE SUN back in 2003 and he even sued the production company as a result.
Here is another theory.

“I wanted to make sure everyone knows aphasia is one of the thousands of symptoms whose reporting rates were elevated after the COVID vaccines rolled out,” Kirsch wrote. “It’s #1574 on that sorted list of symptoms elevated by the COVID vaccine that we calculated back in November 2021.”

Multiple stories have come out about his having dementia. He was doing all the movies he could and selling off property to prepare for this.

I assume you didn't read the article or you would have backed your statement with a few links.

As for Willis, Kirsch writes that the doctors simply just wrote off the jab as not the cause. They provide no reasoning for saying that.

“Bruce Willis is 67 and developed aphasia after being vaccinated,” Kirsch wrote. “Could it just be a coincidence? Maybe, but how did Willis’ doctors rule out the vaccine being causal?”

Kirsch adds: “The medical authorities always tell us they want to reduce vaccine hesitancy so why not tell us how the doctors ruled out the vaccine as causal in Willis’ case?”

Rumors had started last year, shortly after the mass experimentation began, that Willis was suffering from dementia. Although it’s unclear from reports, Willis potentially could have had a stroke prior to developing aphasia. As for strokes, Health Impact News reported there’s been a 68,000% increase in strokes being reported to VAERS since the advent of the COVID jabs.

Something with a date before covid would work.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

all this bullshite over a hollywood pundit, rights friendly or not, bummer anyone goes outta their mind, must be a news worthy event, ya think pretty sure this shite belongs on yahoo news, where its all bullshite. :o :roll:
Rj
Crippledtrigger

McKnight55 wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 11:04 am
Crippledtrigger wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 5:58 am

Here is another theory.

I assume you didn't read the article or you would have backed your statement with a few links.

As for Willis, Kirsch writes that the doctors simply just wrote off the jab as not the cause. They provide no reasoning for saying that.

“Bruce Willis is 67 and developed aphasia after being vaccinated,” Kirsch wrote. “Could it just be a coincidence? Maybe, but how did Willis’ doctors rule out the vaccine being causal?”

Kirsch adds: “The medical authorities always tell us they want to reduce vaccine hesitancy so why not tell us how the doctors ruled out the vaccine as causal in Willis’ case?”

Rumors had started last year, shortly after the mass experimentation began, that Willis was suffering from dementia. Although it’s unclear from reports, Willis potentially could have had a stroke prior to developing aphasia. As for strokes, Health Impact News reported there’s been a 68,000% increase in strokes being reported to VAERS since the advent of the COVID jabs.

Something with a date before covid would work.
Oh I read the article smart ass. And have been reading articles about this for a couple years.

Conspiracy theory worshippers get hard at every opportunity to show proof of their particular bone the run around with. It doesn't mean they are wrong but are suffering from confirmation bias.

But since you asked here is one article. A quick internet search would have provided you with the info but what's the fun of that wen you cant play gotcha.
https://www.showbiz411.com/2022/03/31/b ... placed-him
McKnight55

Post by McKnight55 »

Different opinions are a conspiracy theory?
That is very MSM of you.
Crippledtrigger

McKnight55 wrote: April 5th, 2022, 12:14 am Different opinions are a conspiracy theory?
That is very MSM of you.
That's not what I said but nice try.

This particular conspiracy theory is every illness or death post covid vaccine is caused by the vaccine.

Assuming every illness is caused by the covid vaccine then looking for something to prove yourself correct is the definition of confirmation bias.

It doesnt mean the theorist is wrong about their pet issue in a specific incident. The fact they fail miserably to even attempt to test it beyond the first bit of drivel they read that supports their inkling is the problem and frankly makes them irrelevant to any critical analysis of a particular subject.

What ever you use to tickle you prostate, as long as you do it some where else.

I'm sure there are many times normal adverse reactions to the vaccine, but assuming every illness or death post vaccine is caused by the vaccine is as stupid as masks stopping covid or fat diabetic enlarged heat poor health people who died after they got covid were killed by covid.

In this case it wasnt even hard to find info refuting the "covid vaccine made Bruce Willis lose his mind" storyline.
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

Lets keep and eye on that German guy who got 90 vax jabs so he could sell vax cards with legit batch numbers. Does not matter much (the card) these days.
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

GringoLoco wrote: March 31st, 2022, 3:28 pm Bruce made a couple good movies, that's about it. Overall, he sucks, so who effin' cares. Take a hike BW!
Ok, so you watch Disney plus?
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 5th, 2022, 1:17 am
McKnight55 wrote: April 5th, 2022, 12:14 am Different opinions are a conspiracy theory?
That is very MSM of you.
That's not what I said but nice try.

This particular conspiracy theory is every illness or death post covid vaccine is caused by the vaccine.

Assuming every illness is caused by the covid vaccine then looking for something to prove yourself correct is the definition of confirmation bias.

It doesnt mean the theorist is wrong about their pet issue in a specific incident. The fact they fail miserably to even attempt to test it beyond the first bit of drivel they read that supports their inkling is the problem and frankly makes them irrelevant to any critical analysis of a particular subject.

What ever you use to tickle you prostate, as long as you do it some where else.

I'm sure there are many times normal adverse reactions to the vaccine, but assuming every illness or death post vaccine is caused by the vaccine is as stupid as masks stopping covid or fat diabetic enlarged heat poor health people who died after they got covid were killed by covid.

In this case it wasnt even hard to find info refuting the "covid vaccine made Bruce Willis lose his mind" storyline.
Thats exactly what you did. It just took you multiple paragraphs to type it out...
GringoLoco

Post by GringoLoco »

deadshot556 wrote: April 6th, 2022, 4:10 pm
GringoLoco wrote: March 31st, 2022, 3:28 pm Bruce made a couple good movies, that's about it. Overall, he sucks, so who effin' cares. Take a hike BW!
Ok, so you watch Disney plus?
lol, you guys are way too serious about this. so what, i don't like BW, so what! haha! i have my reason, if you like him, cool