Federal Judge Upholds Washington’s Draconian I-1639 Gun Laws, SAF Plans to Appeal

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Federal Judge Upholds Washington’s Draconian I-1639 Gun Laws, SAF Plans to Appeal

Post by Suck My Glock »

Tenring

Re: Federal Judge Upholds Washington’s Draconian I-1639 Gun Laws, SAF Plans to Appeal

Post by Tenring »

I grew up in Washington, what a cess pool it has become.
Isnake

Re: Federal Judge Upholds Washington’s Draconian I-1639 Gun Laws, SAF Plans to Appeal

Post by Isnake »

Funny s*** right here. My son is 20, stationed at Lewis/McChord, and can take none of his guns there. His team won the 2015 sporting clays state championship, but his shotty is a semi beretta so he cant legally possess it there. Or any other seni auto anything for that matter. Yet, he goes to work every day and hes the lmg for his battery. Hmm
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Coming to a city or town near you