Record Sales

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Record Sales

Post by xerts1191 »

Sig239srt

Re: Record Sales

Post by Sig239srt »

Yeah, the Gun Grabbers are not happy with so many guns being sold this year. Guaranteed that they'll be starting up buy back programs after the election. The amount of guns sold this year is truly incredible. It's going to take a lot longer for ammo to be found than any of the other past years when things got crazy.
Noshoot

Post by Noshoot »

One of the many reasons they are all going “chicken little” like they are.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

My only question on all of this is, how many are people that couldn’t pour their piss out of their boot, how many are on team good guy with a gun, how many aren’t, given today’s society one has to wonder these points.
Noshoot

Post by Noshoot »

It may well be the same as 9/11. People flooded into stores in a total panic, and the majority had ZERO knowledge of firearms.
Back then I worked PT at Bear Arms (basically became FT after 9/11 along with my primary FT job due to my schedule). The buyers were John/Joan Q. Public trying to get his/her hands on ANYTHING they could.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

I still suspect a lot of these firearms will never see the light of day, tucked away in the box back of the closet
Noshoot

Post by Noshoot »

xerts1191 wrote: September 4th, 2020, 10:47 am I still suspect a lot of these firearms will never see the light of day, tucked away in the box back of the closet
Also, if the past repeats itself...
A number of them will be sold back to the shop of purchase within the first 2 years or so. The sellers will gasp in astonishment at how little the shop will give them for the unfired piece they are selling back.
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

I anticipate a great buyer's market when this is over. Kinda like all the low mileage two-year old Harleys owned by wannabe bikers. Once the novelty wears off they sell them at a huge loss.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

During the gun buyin panic of 2016, when Felonia Milhouse von Pantsuit was expected to become President (shudder), a friend of mine, 64-year-old bank officer, tried to buy his first gun, an AR15, but could not. He told me he didn't particularly want a gun or an AR15; he just wanted to make a political statement and buy one to show that he had the right to buy one. There were no guns to buy, so -- get this -- he joined the NRA instead. Think about that -- a man who does not own a gun but joins the NRA.

Well, I sold him one of my AR15s (at "regular" price), and took him to the range. He knows how to load and unload it, and how to keep his finger off the trigger and keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

The point I am trying to make is, some of these 10 million new gun owners are making a political statement, and will be Trump voters in November.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

AZ Husker wrote: September 4th, 2020, 1:11 pm I anticipate a great buyer's market when this is over. Kinda like all the low mileage two-year old Harleys owned by wannabe bikers. Once the novelty wears off they sell them at a huge loss.
Unless Biden wins. Then the prices triple. Or more.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

An associate of mine who sways a little left bought his first gun a few months ago. He was frantically looking everywhere so when NW Armory had some in I told him to go there, he rushed right down and waited for hours in line and 4 days for them to get a hold of NICS so he could pick it up. :shock:

He still has not shot it, keeps asking me questions, which I try to help and tell him lets go out and shoot it. So far he has managed to get 3 rounds in one of his mags...that's out of the "one" box of ammo he bought. :lol:

Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Oops :D