Gabby

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Gabby

Post by xerts1191 »

smithers599

Re: Gabby

Post by smithers599 »

I'm not watching the convention. I just read the polls the next day to see how much Trump's approval rating has gone up.

But if they want to make gun control their centerpiece, bring it on! It has always worked so well for them before.
Bard

Post by Bard »

While i don't agree with her opinion, i do acknowledge that she is does have a legitimate reason for her opinion.
She was an avid shooter before the crazy guy. Plenty of pictures of her out with hubby posing with AR's and pistols. Seems to me, she has a better claim at banning crazy people than guns. Just sayin'
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

The thing they forget is that there are a lot of Democrats that own guns.
Pscipio03

Post by Pscipio03 »

Bard wrote: August 21st, 2020, 6:59 am While i don't agree with her opinion, i do acknowledge that she is does have a legitimate reason for her opinion.
She was an avid shooter before the crazy guy. Plenty of pictures of her out with hubby posing with AR's and pistols. Seems to me, she has a better claim at banning crazy people than guns. Just sayin'
Yeah, no.
That's like saying a rape victim has a legitimate reason to want all men castrated.
Making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to own a firearm is not solving the problem. HIPAA laws that don't allow unbalanced people from being reported to the specific agencies that yay/nay firearms purchases are more to blame.
jls in az

Post by jls in az »

Actually, she's been a hard core left winger from the beginning and Mark Kelly is just exploiting her condition for political reasons. She was never a shooter of firearms owner but posed for pictures holding guns and shooting for political reasons.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

Before she got elected she was always down by the border , seen carrying a pistol and talking with the ranchers. Saying she was going to be their candidate.
After she got elected she never went back.
It was all for show.

Now Mark Kelly is going to drag her around for the sympathy vote just like Sara Brady did with Jim Brady.
samnev

Post by samnev »

They are both the same side of the ultra liberal coin. As said before he's just exploiting her shooting.