Antifa and BLM now stopping traffic at gunpoint - video

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Antifa and BLM now stopping traffic at gunpoint - video

Post by Pale Rider »

Kinda funny how 99% of police shootings happen while the idiot is not following any police instruction. I'll bet he was reaching for a weapon, but so far there isn't any confirmation.

Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

SecretV

Post by SecretV »

That dude had plenty of chances to comply. The moment he reached into his vehicle where officers no longer had sight of his hands or what his hands were reaching for they fired. I can't fault the officers here. As pointed out in the video from Crowder and heard on the original source audio it seems many others were advising him to comply, because they knew the danger he was putting himself in.

Some people have been shot just for reaching for their waistline as shared previously on the forum.
jcbrown

Post by jcbrown »

Stopped a SWAT truck and opened fire. You can't tell if it is a rifle being shot, or possibly the truck firing tear gas, but it sounds like a semi-auto.

cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

sounded like someone shot atleast one round that hit the vehicle at the onset of the gas, you can hear the thunk pretty clearly and it didn't sound like the gas
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Looking at the Wisconsin shoot ... I dont know. I will say it again. I think since they have lowered physical standards for PD, have taken some of their tools ie. those nifty cocobolo nightsticks, that the PD has become to guncentric.

They had to change the standards to let the ladies in and I think it wreaked the PD. My two buddies in NYPD were the last class that did the boxing requirement and that was late 80's.

Just for the people who have never read any of my posts .. I am not ANTI cop. I had two very close friends become NYPD while I knew them. One became anticrime fast and spent 20 years chasing bad guys through some rough areas in the hey days of NYC violence.

I hung out and rode motorcycles with a big NYPD group. My neighbor and good friend in queens on one side was a sergeant and team leader of an Emergency service Truck (swat) and on the other side was a detective who was the one who introduced me to the motorcycle group. Good guy and whew .. the horror stories. I think I would rather be a beat cop than a homicide detective. He saw stuff people shouldnt have to see.

There is even a LEO on the board I have been in touch with some 15 years now and I know to be a good guy and funny as $hit without even trying.

Shitty job and I wouldnt take it. Good pay but its blood money I dont want.

So that all aside

When I was coming up .. guns were around but not quite so prevalent. Mostly you fought with hands, chains, improvised weapons, knives and bludgeons. Been in more than a few large group on large group affairs and they were entertaining.

I patrolled the line at a Caribbean nightclub with a dog and even worked with a bunch of other folks at a punk rock club throwing out stoners mostly.

There would be times when a beef was picking up and some genius would announce .. Yea Mother%&&*%$^ ... and start toward his car. It meant he wasnt currently armed but he was going to get something.

Without being armed ... you didnt let them get to the car. It was a done deal ..

Once you announced ... Im going to my car or "just wait" and then head to your car or apartment .. you ran that MFer down and tackled him like you were playing for the Giants before he got there and then you and a few others might spend a minute or two doing a two step against his head seeing who could bounce it off the car best. he might even get stuck a time or two.

When you finally walked away .. he wasn't getting anything from the car. He was sleeping, or blubbering.

The guy in the vid was strolling. I dig it .. he didn't comply and cops cant put you in a choke hold, cant stomp your a$$ and dont have a night stick so they cant open up a few stitches in your head but .. seems to me that it would have been easy enough to bum rush him before he got to the car and have his scrawny ass sprawled out.

Am I saying that because I feel especially bad for him .. nah. Probably needed shooting and it would have come from somewhere but .. the country is burning and cops are going to be hung out to dry at every opportunity. Use your head ... Tackle that b**** like your a middle line backer while he is still walking toward the car and put your damn gun away.

Going to sound crazy but .. every one of the cops I knew personally from back east had grown up in the Burbs .. maybe you need some inner city thumpers to deal with these guys. Cant be all about the guns.

Unfortunately .. with everyone shooting video its hard to throw a beat down but .. I had a friend. My daughters god father. We power lifted together and played on the same adult contact football league. Dudes shoulders were the size of bowling balls and he is the strongest person I ever met when it came to lifting. I remember when he was arrested in a bar and placed without a mark in the patrol car. 30 of us saw him go. Later that night we visited him in the hospital ... seems he got lumped up along the way.... hmmmmmm ...

Not advocating police thugary ... or maybe I am. I am an old skinny weak b**** now and I dont run the same 4.5 second 40 I once did ... and my gun is still my last resort.

Give them back those night sticks and spend some time teaching them to fight dirty.
Last edited by Boriqua on August 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Shorter cop story .. When one of my friends was still in training .. he went to a call with his training officer. Guy with a knife unhinged. Maybe he was going to harm someone maybe not. A lot of nut cases close together in NYC. According to my friend .. there was a small group of cops with the main guy talking to the knife wielder. My buddy was instructed to make his way around and behind the guy as the officer in charge kept talking. Guy was ranting and raving and after my friend got behind him he unloaded with his nightstick. He said he never felt anything like it but the guy just fell forward done!

Didnt utter another word, didnt blink .. just went down like a pile of rocks. See the idea was NOT to kill the guy. Dont know when that changed.

There is a place for killing .. and then .. there are times for other measures if you care to employ them. Only the guy at the scene will know which is which so I wont monday morning but .. its rough out there. If you wan tto do your 20 and collect that fat pension might want to toughen up and leave your gun in the holster until you need it.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

recieved a great decal for a vehicle, is was of a vehicle running over road blockers, ie' blms members and it said
all lives splatter, i'm trying to find out where to get some, i'll put them on my company trucks, because i can
Rj

lol, found it

https://customstickershop.us/shop/all-l ... l-sticker/
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

knockonit wrote: August 24th, 2020, 3:59 pm recieved a great decal for a vehicle, is was of a vehicle running over road blockers, ie' blms members and it said
all lives splatter, i'm trying to find out where to get some, i'll put them on my company trucks, because i can
Rj

lol, found it

https://customstickershop.us/shop/all-l ... l-sticker/
I'm mostly two wheeling so I'm thinking
PDVD_550.jpg
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Or the seemingly upgraded version!!!!!!!! :o

fun starts at about the 1 minute mark

Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Kenosha Wisconsin is being completely destroyed. Soros must have bused in a few thousand BLM and Antifa professional rioters.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ins ... ild-second

Of course the fake news azzholes are framing it completely out of context and lying through omission. These damn liars, especially ole pig face Gale make me sick.

SecretV

Post by SecretV »

Pale Rider wrote: August 25th, 2020, 8:08 am Kenosha Wisconsin is being completely destroyed. Soros must have bused in a few thousand BLM and Antifa professional rioters.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ins ... ild-second

Of course the fake news azzholes are framing it completely out of context and lying through omission. These damn liars, especially ole pig face Gale make me sick.

He was fighting the cops, got wrestled, got tazed, then eventually got shot. They gave him multiple verbal commands and ample time to comply. I'm not sure what else the cops could have done to give him anymore opportunities. I guess they could have let him get in a vehicle and allowed him a high speed chase?
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Also, there was an active warrant for his arrest that is being completely ignored by the liars in the fake news. I'm sure the cops knew who he was and were trying to arrest his criminal ass.

YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

The only thing that will make the natives just a bit less restless is if they found a weapon in the car and argue that is what he was going for.

There will still be riots just maybe not so well attended.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

oh well, darwin is doing overtime,