Antifa and BLM now stopping traffic at gunpoint - video

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
cool arrow
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Antifa and BLM now stopping traffic at gunpoint - video

Post by cool arrow »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 9:13 am
You're not wrong but to be fair I never claimed to be well endowed so the bar was pretty low.
And in truth, the only reason i revisit this thread is because the female that works at the Ronald McDonald house in the video on page two is smokin'. :)
Damn you...now I have to revisit page 2 :clap:

ETA: I would break social distancing rules for her...

SecretV

Post by SecretV »

Here's a reverse road block?

Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Yea, so BLM and Antifa says, attack that place, gotta be RACIST!
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
cool arrow

Re: Well past the pandemic, even...

Post by cool arrow »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 9:39 am
I would break social distancing rules for her...

She told me of a few years living at a handful of RMH's around the country while undergoing treatments. Her family was always able to be with her - and RMH did not give up on her. Ever. And they never charge a family a dime. She said they were always good to her - and as she shared the memories of her treatment and recovery - that were obviously miserable, she would always light up and make everyone in the room smile. Me included.

RMH gave her more than a life.

They gave her a spark.
This is a great story, and I thank you for sharing it.

I see the ads for St. Jude's and wonder about them too. There IS still good in this world, we just have to look harder to find it these days.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

back in early 80s when they started a rmd house here, jan of jans plumbing came to our office and asked some assistance to rehab a joint,
we brought together a dozen other contractors to work on the joint, and get it prepped for usage, believe it or not the city of phx, pushed back some, due to the zoning, but eventually capitulated to allow it.
great place for folks and troublesome issues. and it was a pleasure to assist.
Have done free gratis work for years, as have many other contractors, a way of giving back to community.
in fact Hobbs brought a couple to the table at one time, dang sure miss that guy
Rj
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

I agree, RJ.

Hobbs is sorely missed, especially these days.

I am glad that some of us "old folks" haven't forgotten him.
Attachments
I have this on bulletin board in my office, never forget
I have this on bulletin board in my office, never forget
1.jpg
Flash

Post by Flash »

knockonit wrote: August 19th, 2020, 10:09 am back in early 80s when they started a rmd house here, jan of jans plumbing came to our office and asked some assistance to rehab a joint,
we brought together a dozen other contractors to work on the joint, and get it prepped for usage, believe it or not the city of phx, pushed back some, due to the zoning, but eventually capitulated to allow it.
great place for folks and troublesome issues. and it was a pleasure to assist.
Have done free gratis work for years, as have many other contractors, a way of giving back to community.
in fact Hobbs brought a couple to the table at one time, dang sure miss that guy
Rj
Mrs. Flash and I spent around 10 years working with Christmas In April rehabbing homes for the elderly, handicapped and financially strapped. It was pretty gratifying and a lot of work but worth it.
Jack Dupp

Re: I don't want to be here.

Post by Jack Dupp »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 10:51 am
The average daily 'battlefield' is me schmucking around like everybody else. Home, store, work, picking up and dropping off females which includes my girls. My sidearm choice is probably adequate for most any encounter I might realistically face. Most violent encounters with handguns involve 3 rounds fired cumulatively by both sides - and the fight is over. Someone prevails, someone doesn't. Even if there are a few assailants and 10-15 rounds are exchanged and all players are still intact, both parties are generally wanting to get the f*** away from each other - and that is exactly what my actions will be. Moving to my vehicle. And leaving. My 1911 and a few mags will probably serve well enough in all the above mentioned scenarios.

Today, we have some spot anarchy and chaos. First order is avoid it. But since I'm not included in their planning sessions - I know I could walk or drive into a party I wasn't aware of and wasn't invited to. So, I've switched to a 9mm full size 15+1 and a spare magazine or two on me. 5 more magazines in the vehicle. Same long arm. More bad guy (numbers) potential? More bullets on board.

Tenet: Never run out of bullets before you run out of bad guys.

Nobody with sense is going to bail out of an operable vehicle, especially not if they can simply back up (as in the video) and leave. "Run like a girl" is my motto. I don't give a F if I have two forward mounted .50's. I'm LEAVING.

If they mob my vehicle and want to start touching me, I'm running them the f*** over. If they disable or block my egress, then I'm using my handgun to clear a path to my long arm (about 15 seconds is my estimate and I have 15 rounds) and then it plays out with my intent to run like a girl - and cutting a swathe through any blockers until I am clear of the hot LZ I've found myself stuck in. Escape and Evade. We all know the drill - or should. If they overwhelm me getting out of my disabled/blocked vehicle while I'm trying to access my long arm (grasshopper on an ant pile) - then it just isn't my day. But there will be more of them dead than the one of me - so they lose the war of attrition.

And I've always been good with that.
Thanks for getting back on topic. I agree with almost all of your post and think it's a sound strategy.
By the way, is this you?
Attachments
jager2.jpg
SecretV

Re: I don't want to be here.

Post by SecretV »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 10:51 am I saw this thread and thought, "Dick measuring contest imminent". I swore not to participate other than my essentially mocking it by invoking the disabled Sherman tank "Fury" and the inbound SS Battalion.

But I'm going to toss my nickel in because there might be some value in getting some basics and essentials out there in case we are faced with various unlawful methods of detention, which is what these roadblocks are by definition. And they do have the potential to become deadly.

My mindset. Long arm reasonably accessible (for me that means trunk) or in elevated risk areas, back seat floorboard. Not going to be introduced or deployed if egress is possible.

As a side note - when 'battlefield' conditions change, you tend to change your gear. I typically carry a 1911, 8+1 and at least 1 or two spare 8 round magazines. I have 5 more in the vehicle. But I have a long arm there, too, just in case.

The average daily 'battlefield' is me schmucking around like everybody else. Home, store, work, picking up and dropping off females which includes my girls. My sidearm choice is probably adequate for most any encounter I might realistically face. Most violent encounters with handguns involve 3 rounds fired cumulatively by both sides - and the fight is over. Someone prevails, someone doesn't. Even if there are a few assailants and 10-15 rounds are exchanged and all players are still intact, both parties are generally wanting to get the f*** away from each other - and that is exactly what my actions will be. Moving to my vehicle. And leaving. My 1911 and a few mags will probably serve well enough in all the above mentioned scenarios.

Today, we have some spot anarchy and chaos. First order is avoid it. But since I'm not included in their planning sessions - I know I could walk or drive into a party I wasn't aware of and wasn't invited to. So, I've switched to a 9mm full size 15+1 and a spare magazine or two on me. 5 more magazines in the vehicle. Same long arm. More bad guy (numbers) potential? More bullets on board.

Tenet: Never run out of bullets before you run out of bad guys.

Nobody with sense is going to bail out of an operable vehicle, especially not if they can simply back up (as in the video) and leave. "Run like a girl" is my motto. I don't give a F if I have two forward mounted .50's. I'm LEAVING.

If they mob my vehicle and want to start touching me, I'm running them the f*** over. If they disable or block my egress, then I'm using my handgun to clear a path to my long arm (about 15 seconds is my estimate and I have 15 rounds) and then it plays out with my intent to run like a girl - and cutting a swathe through any blockers until I am clear of the hot LZ I've found myself stuck in. Escape and Evade. We all know the drill - or should. If they overwhelm me getting out of my disabled/blocked vehicle while I'm trying to access my long arm (grasshopper on an ant pile) - then it just isn't my day. But there will be more of them dead than the one of me - so they lose the war of attrition.

And I've always been good with that.
Speaking of not being invited here's some info for tomorrow.
143180_m4soeucq4hyllv9_full.jpeg
cool arrow

Re: Nope.

Post by cool arrow »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 12:00 pm Mine would be "Jagoff" if I went personalized. :mrgreen:
haven't heard that in YEARS, lol

you from Chicago?
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 12:00 pm Mine would be "Jagoff" if I went personalized. :mrgreen:
Good thing I didn't try and say 'what's up' to the dude in the truck then.
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Your wife's plate wouldn't happen to be...meister?

Askin' for a friend.....
delta6

Re: Close...but no cough syrup...

Post by delta6 »

Jager wrote: August 19th, 2020, 3:44 pm Had personalized plates awhile back:

Mine: XMITTER
Hers: RCVR

;)
Better... :clap:
Harley66

Post by Harley66 »

I agree stay away from and detour if it all possible to avoid a confrontation however if I get cornered and I cannot get out of the area or out-of-the-way and somebody pointed gun at me I’m gonna do what I can to protect myself, I hope it never comes to that