Demostrators marching into burbs, looking to get shot

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Demostrators marching into burbs, looking to get shot

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... cnDzFIkLgM

McCloskeys served with search warrant, police take rifle shown in viral pictures

ST. LOUIS — 5 On Your Side has learned St. Louis police officers executed a search warrant Friday evening at the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the Central West end couple who confronted protesters with weapons in June.

Sources tell 5 On Your Side that police seized one of the weapons, the rifle, from the couple and they told police their attorney has the pistol seen in photos.

5 On Your Side is not aware of any charges against the McCloskeys at this time, and the warrant served Friday evening was just for the guns.

Harrier

Post by Harrier »

BBQ... St.Louis style...
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

I would gladly give them replacement guns, but only if they agreed to a one-hour training session on muzzle direction and finger discipline. And what "low ready" looks like.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

So, tell the world that they're disarmed so the rioters can come back this weekend and burn their house to the ground. I'll bet they aren't Democrats anymore.
SecretV

Post by SecretV »

Pale Rider wrote: July 11th, 2020, 6:34 am So, tell the world that they're disarmed so the rioters can come back this weekend and burn their house to the ground. I'll bet they aren't Democrats anymore.
Maybe that's why they brought out the cheap guns? :think:
gunsnboobs

Post by gunsnboobs »

Pale Rider wrote: July 11th, 2020, 6:34 am So, tell the world that they're disarmed so the rioters can come back this weekend and burn their house to the ground. I'll bet they aren't Democrats anymore.
There was word that the rioters were going back. The McKolosky's had private security set up since they had advanced warning...and yes, the liberal media did happily announce that about the seizure. They sell ratings, they don't care about consequences.
Solar_Empire

Post by Solar_Empire »

Suck My Glock wrote: July 10th, 2020, 11:17 pm https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... cnDzFIkLgM

McCloskeys served with search warrant, police take rifle shown in viral pictures

ST. LOUIS — 5 On Your Side has learned St. Louis police officers executed a search warrant Friday evening at the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the Central West end couple who confronted protesters with weapons in June.

Sources tell 5 On Your Side that police seized one of the weapons, the rifle, from the couple and they told police their attorney has the pistol seen in photos.

5 On Your Side is not aware of any charges against the McCloskeys at this time, and the warrant served Friday evening was just for the guns.
I'm of the opinion that the cops deserve everything the left gives them. How many of those cops that searched the home not a few weeks ago were crying that they would support freedom and help their communities? That it's only a few bad apples, the line we've heard vomited over and over again?

Note that they haven't been charged with anything, the warrant was to just take their guns. I believe they are both lawyers, I know the husband is one, I hope he sues them all into oblivion and mounts their @$$es and badges over his fire place.
veteran1981
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by veteran1981 »

Sadly in these times it’s just not this particular situation, it’s everything.
Cops being swarmed by protesters and rioters, eventually hitting the gas and hitting a few.
Another incident where a woman pulled a gun on a black woman over a fender bender, but when you look more into the story she did feel threatened as the other woman wouldn’t let her leave, and other bystanders saw what was happening and coming towards her.
To much going on and what we thought we had the right to do, may not be so anymore for fear of offending
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

That's a good point, Solar Empire. The problem is there are always 10 to 20 percent of any profession that are order followers. They'll do anything they're told no matter how ridiculous. Whoever asked for and issued that warrant knew who would follow the orders and sent them.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Guess the St. Louis DA didn't like being employed.

Theater move at best. "Your Honor, I'll be representing myself...." If I were the McCloskeys my counter suit would include the Governor's mansion...
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... eized/amp/

Viral St. Louis Couple Received 50 Offers For New AR-15s After Guns Were Seized

This is very heartwarming news,...HOWEVER,...at the very bottom of this article is a little bit of information I had not previously heard.

"SURPRISING FACT
Mark McCloskey previously pointed his rifle at a neighbor passing through a contested patch of land in their neighborhood, which the McCloskeys say is theirs, according to the AP."

Hmmmmmmm. That (if true) complicates this case. A demonstrated history of pointing weapons at people would significantly weaken their ability to make a BELIEVABLE claim of justification.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Suck My Glock wrote: July 12th, 2020, 1:50 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... eized/amp/

Viral St. Louis Couple Received 50 Offers For New AR-15s After Guns Were Seized

This is very heartwarming news,...HOWEVER,...at the very bottom of this article is a little bit of information I had not previously heard.

"SURPRISING FACT
Mark McCloskey previously pointed his rifle at a neighbor passing through a contested patch of land in their neighborhood, which the McCloskeys say is theirs, according to the AP."

Hmmmmmmm. That (if true) complicates this case. A demonstrated history of pointing weapons at people would significantly weaken their ability to make a BELIEVABLE claim of justification.
While I might be willing to consider this IF the media was actually a watchdog and not a cheerleader for communism but honestly I don't care. We are either going to stand up and be counted or we all need to STFU and just turn our s*** in.

The i lOsT AlL mY gUnS iN a BoAtInG AcCiDeNt meme is long played out and codeword for "I wont do anything."

I hope someone sends them a MA2 that they mount on their rooftop.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Flash

Post by Flash »

Pale Rider wrote: July 12th, 2020, 8:28 am That's a good point, Solar Empire. The problem is there are always 10 to 20 percent of any profession that are order followers. They'll do anything they're told no matter how ridiculous. Whoever asked for and issued that warrant knew who would follow the orders and sent them.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree. In my lifetime of experience, it's more like 90% regardless of profession.