Demostrators marching into burbs, looking to get shot

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Demostrators marching into burbs, looking to get shot

Post by Pale Rider »

Flash wrote: July 16th, 2020, 5:50 am
Pale Rider wrote: July 12th, 2020, 8:28 am That's a good point, Solar Empire. The problem is there are always 10 to 20 percent of any profession that are order followers. They'll do anything they're told no matter how ridiculous. Whoever asked for and issued that warrant knew who would follow the orders and sent them.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree. In my lifetime of experience, it's more like 90% regardless of profession.
I was referring to "the most ridiculous type of orders", not your run of the mill stupid sh!t. If it's 90% that would follow the most insane orders, then this country is already finished.

smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

All this is like free in-kind contributions to the Re-Elect Trump campaign.

Voters are watching white gender-fluid punks screaming at black cops that they are Uncle Toms and traitors; police retreating and letting mobs burn, loot, and kill; judges with steady paychecks lecturing people who just want to work and support their families, telling them that they are selfish; governors who order their subjects to wear masks and shut down their businesses while letting prisoners out; and arresting people who display guns to deter mobs.

I see heartbreaking videos of black parents whose babies have been murdered, and they all say the same thing: "Black Lives Matter? Doesn't my baby's life matter?" Biden needs around 80% of the black vote to win this election. How many black voters will cross over and vote for Trump because the Democrats abandoned them and supported the people who burned down the stores that they own, or where they used to shop? How many of the people who used to eat at the Wendy's are mad as hell that the Black Lives Matter thugs burned down their favorite restaurant? How many black voters will say "When Biden tells me I have to vote for him or I ain't black, he's really telling me if I don't vote for him I don't know my place"?

Go ahead and arrest the McCloskeys. People will remember that on election day.
smithers599

Re: It's on! McCloskeys charged

Post by smithers599 »

And away we go!

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/us/2 ... otest.html
A protest leader, the Rev. Darryl Gray, said the gate was open and that protesters didn’t damage it.
Ooh, that pesky video! Who ya gonna believe, the Reverend Darryl Gray, or your lyin' eyes?
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

I see this as a good thing also. Air all this bullshit right out in the open. Do you have a right to self defense in this country or not, especially when the mob comes to your property. That f***ing idiot Gardner is going to be the poster child for over stepping in trying to prosecute innocent people just trying to keep the mob at bay. This is the type of thing that should totally backfire on all the gun grabber sh!theads. Defund the police but then at the same time prosecute people for defending themselves when no one will come to help, bullshiat!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/st- ... protesters
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

knockonit

Post by knockonit »

well we at least know some get it, the rights thing,
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Pale Rider wrote: July 16th, 2020, 6:53 am
Flash wrote: July 16th, 2020, 5:50 am
Pale Rider wrote: July 12th, 2020, 8:28 am That's a good point, Solar Empire. The problem is there are always 10 to 20 percent of any profession that are order followers. They'll do anything they're told no matter how ridiculous. Whoever asked for and issued that warrant knew who would follow the orders and sent them.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree. In my lifetime of experience, it's more like 90% regardless of profession.
I was referring to "the most ridiculous type of orders", not your run of the mill stupid sh!t. If it's 90% that would follow the most insane orders, then this country is already finished.
It's the same in the military now, we are supposed to follow "legal, lawful orders" but the military, the (new) Navy atleast, are now being led by "yes men" who question nothing. Us fossils who have been in for a minute question things, and are quickly snubbed as "non-team players" or rebels.
TIEFighterTK069

Post by TIEFighterTK069 »

Pale Rider wrote: July 20th, 2020, 8:16 pm I see this as a good thing also. Air all this bullshit right out in the open. Do you have a right to self defense in this country or not, especially when the mob comes to your property. That f***ing idiot Gardner is going to be the poster child for over stepping in trying to prosecute innocent people just trying to keep the mob at bay. This is the type of thing that should totally backfire on all the gun grabber sh!theads. Defund the police but then at the same time prosecute people for defending themselves when no one will come to help, bullshiat!!!
Right there with you, man. But this is already dropping off media coverage.
Follow up that whole situation with how locals have been handling things up in Idaho, patrolling the streets and thoroughfares to keep the BLM et. al. shenanigans to a minimum, and well, I have been wondering how things would play out here in The Old Pueblo. Probably not much different than St. Louis.
SecretV

Post by SecretV »

Damn those staffers thought they were playing checkers, but they were playing 4D chess against the McCloskeys
gunsnboobs

Post by gunsnboobs »

Wait a dam minute...democrat staffers are not trustworthy. I'm shocked, befuddled and orgazmisized.