Ammo Supply Warehouse Gift Certificate

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Ballistic Therapy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Ammo Supply Warehouse Gift Certificate

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

I got an email today from Ammo Supply Warehouse that says

" We're pleased to be able to hook you up with $100 credit brother!!! enjoy the site and welcome to the family.
The Gift Certificate is worth $100.00
To redeem this Gift Certificate, please click on the link below. Please also write down the Redemption Code which is e73c1857c6 in case you have any problems.
Click here to redeem or visit Ammo Supply Warehouse, LLC. and enter the code during the checkout process "

I thought for $100 I might find something to buy.
Then when I go to the site it says ,

"Please note: The email sent 05/18/2020 stating that you had a $100 gift certificate was sent in error. We apologize sincerely for this mistake.
The Gift Certificate number e73c1857c6 may be invalid or has already been redeemed. To contact the shop owner please use the Contact Page
For more information regarding Gift Certificate, please see our Gift Certificate FAQ."

So I guess I won't be buying any ammo right away.
Anyone else get this email ?
What I do find as funny is that I have never purchased anything from them , nor made an account with them.

Az desert rat 1

Re: Ammo Supply Warehouse Gift Certificate

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

A.S.W. is fishing. Throwing the bait out to see who'll bite, then hopefully reel them in.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

WTF, trolls maybe hacked them
tunnug

Post by tunnug »

(quote)WELP FOLKS...I F'ed THIS ONE UP.
Pretty royally too.
So let me tart off by saying... no, we didn't get hacked, no your email address or information isn't spammed out / compromised, and nooooo YOU DIDN'T WIN the
$100 ASW AMMO STIMULUS VOUCHER.
Last night was the end of a INSTAGRAM giveaway we participated in (which was super cool by the way) and like the fastidious folks we are, we made the announcement last night on the GRAM that the dude won. So a hour or two ago, our IT guy and I were going in to the back end of the ASW website to give the lucky fella his $100 gift voucher. Things were going swimmingly UNTIL the AMMO ARMY EMAIL BLAST went out. Earlier, I had created and scheduled an email bast to go out to all our AMMO ARMY to go out to let you know of some items that came in stock. Apparently once that went out, like usual, you guys all dove on it all at once and it kinda crashed the site. That wave of customers logging in all at once, and shortage of bandwidth caused the back end of website to hiccup while we were working on this credit.....and POW....30,000+ people that have an account with us on the ASW West site ALL GOT THE CREDIT!!! Yeah, so every one of you that got it, were probably dancing around, celebrating, and trying to redeem your credit on our site that was CRASHED!!! Crashed from the flood of folks trying to cash their AMMO STIMULUS VOUCHER FROM ASW!!!

So guys, I'm sorry. Sorry you didn't win...thanks for being cool, and hopefully getting a good laugh out of this (at my expense of course). I promise once this mess is cleared up, we will do something cool for you guys. A little something to try to redeem myself and ASW for what might be the BIGGEST FAKE NEWS OF 2020.
OK I gotta go, Alex Jones is calling and want's to do an interview.(quote)

Here's the email I got, I also got the voucher one.
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

Looks like it's time for me to sit down and have a big piece of crow pie. I thought it was a marketing thing to drum up business or a scam. Congratulations to the ones that won.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Thanks for posting the, here’s what happened!