Mexican Pres wants apology for Fast & Furious

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Pscipio03
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Mexican Pres wants apology for Fast & Furious

Post by Pscipio03 »

Sure,
As long as Obrador apologizes for:
Brian Terry's death
Menudo- the band and the food
Too much clothing on the lady news anchors on Telemundo
Celine Dion. Look, I know she's Canadian, but those people already apologize too much

bill460

Post by bill460 »

The key words in that article are: "If it's confirmed".... You can bet it never will be. Anymore than Obama will get prosecuted for the whole phony Russia Investigation, that is now turning up as a total fraud. Or Hillary going to jail for erasing tens of thousands of incriminating E-Mails. All that will come out of any of it is just more noise.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

bill460 wrote: May 16th, 2020, 12:18 am The key words in that article are: "If it's confirmed".... You can bet it never will be. Anymore than Obama will get prosecuted for the whole phony Russia Investigation, that is now turning up as a total fraud. Or Hillary going to jail for erasing tens of thousands of incriminating E-Mails. All that will come out of any of it is just more noise.

Uhhh, Hmmm,... not exactly, imo.

I believe the publications of these acts of treason will hang around long enough to effect the 2020 election,... in TRUMP's favor. And, as dear old felon Martha would say,... "That's a Good Thing". :D

I also believe, with the vast amount of recorded acts of treason, eventually, we WILL SEE EVERY TRAITOR brought to some level of justice,... it's just a matter of damn time!

To speed things along, an executive action by TRUMP, initiating a reward for all WHISTLE BLOWERS who testify against Public Servant Politicians for THEFT of tax dollars,... oh, let's say ,...a reward of 25% of all recovered stolen tax payers dollars,... would bring down even more Demonscat Traitors, and Republican Traitors, than are currently known!! Tell me that wouldn't clean out the swamp, sparkly, spic and span clean!!!

Does anyone remember,... "State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report"?

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.

The alert, originally sent on March 20 and just released this week, warns that the missing contracting funds “could expose the department to substantial financial losses.”

Now,... tell me ole' Hitlery wouldn't get Whistle Blowed in a New York minute,... for 25% of recovered missing tax dollars!!! Not to mention all the SUDDENLY MILLIONAIRE Congressmen and women, we have continuously stealing from the US tax payer, at this very moment !!!

Oscar Wilde,...
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” __________________________________________________________________________
Creator Endowed Unalienable Human Rights, forever!

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
Last edited by shooter444 on May 16th, 2020, 12:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
bill460

Post by bill460 »

I honestly hope you're right. But I doubt it.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Ooops!,... Dupe! :oops:

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
Last edited by shooter444 on May 16th, 2020, 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

bill460 wrote: May 16th, 2020, 10:25 am I honestly hope you're right. But I doubt it.
OK,... let me ask you this!

Does the latest leaks/releases of the Obammy Deep State Global Cabal, have any effect on your doubts of what can and can not be done, by Patriot minded public servants?

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
shooter444

Re: Don't be too hard on the Canadians.

Post by shooter444 »

Jager wrote: May 15th, 2020, 11:07 pm They loan us Kate Beckinsale.
Damnnn,... I must not have been on the loan list,... oh well. :doh:
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Shiiit!!! I have been married to a higher education programmed liberal for almost a quarter century,... talk about taking a hit!!! :violin:

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
shooter444

Re: I practice catch and release.

Post by shooter444 »

Jager wrote: May 16th, 2020, 11:31 am Put them back in the pool for other's to experience the torment; I mean 'experience'. Otherwise known as "sharing the suffering".

Once Trudeau rounds up all the guns, I vote we invade Canada.

We tried that, back in the day,... didn't go very well,...

How U.S. Forces Failed to Conquer Canada 200 Years Ago.
JESSE GREENSPAN

The United States’ first foray into Canada occurred at the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, when colonial troops marched all the way to Quebec City before being repelled. By the time the War of 1812 rolled around almost four decades later, the so-called “war hawk” members of Congress were clamoring for a second go-around. There were even a few calls for part or all of Canada, then a British colony, to be annexed. At that time, around 7.5 million people lived in the United States, compared to only about 500,000 in Canada, many of whom were of French or American descent rather than British.

https://www.history.com/news/how-u-s-fo ... -years-ago

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Damn, I am finding it rather hard to debate with you, when you keep throwing those pics in your posts,... not fair guy! 8-)

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
Last edited by shooter444 on May 16th, 2020, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

bill460 wrote: May 16th, 2020, 12:18 am The key words in that article are: "If it's confirmed".... You can bet it never will be. Anymore than Obama will get prosecuted for the whole phony Russia Investigation, that is now turning up as a total fraud. Or Hillary going to jail for erasing tens of thousands of incriminating E-Mails. All that will come out of any of it is just more noise.

And then there is this, hot off the press,... just puts a nice little grin on my face,...

https://www.westernjournal.com/rep-nune ... ushtraffic

NEWS
Rep. Nunes: 'No Doubt in My Mind' Criminal Referrals Coming for Mueller Team

By Erin Coates
Published May 16, 2020 at 10:45am

Rep. Devin Nunes will be pursuing multiple criminal referrals for the people on former special counsel Robert Mueller’s team after more information has been released about how the Justice Department handled the Trump-Russia investigation.

“We’re looking at doing criminal referrals on the Mueller team, the Mueller dossier team, the Mueller witch hunt, whatever you want to call it,” the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee told Fox Nation “Witch Hunt” host Gregg Jarrett this week.

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

bill460 wrote: May 16th, 2020, 10:25 am I honestly hope you're right. But I doubt it.

Thought I would share an update, I just read,....

"RINO Senator Lindsey Graham finally relented in the face of massive pressure from President Trump and grassroots conservatives to investigate Obamagate.

Graham announced that the Senate Judiciary Committee would hold a vote to open the long-awaited investigation.

The Daily Caller reported “the Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on June 4 whether to authorize subpoenas for documents and testimony from more than 50 current or former government officials, including James Comey and John Brennan, as part of the panel’s investigation into abuse of the surveillance process during Crossfire Hurricane.”

Graham just unleashed the nuclear option on the Deep State.

The Daily Caller reports this vote will allow the committee to subpoena “documents and testimony referenced in the Justice Department inspector general’s (IG) report on the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane probe. The FBI committed 17 “significant” errors and omissions in applications for surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page, the report stated.”

Graham listed 53 FBI, intelligence community, and Obama administration officials he could possibly subpoena including Deep State heavyweights like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, and James Clapper.

Trump supporters have been calling on Graham to launch this investigation for two years."

17-21-23
Crippletrigger
HDS
Marine1
Ranger1
Razorback
YNOTAZ
redj
smithers599
Steve_in_29
stomp442
MarkItZero
Jamnmike
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

I just get it over with.... Uy, perdón por eso. See job done.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Don't be too hard on the Canadians.

Post by XJThrottle »

Jager wrote: May 15th, 2020, 11:07 pm They loan us Kate Beckinsale.
She's English.