AND ANOTHER PATRIOT PROCLAIMS HER RIGHT to SOVEREIGNTY,... God & Trump Are My Leaders, Not You

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
SecretV
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: AND ANOTHER PATRIOT PROCLAIMS HER RIGHT to SOVEREIGNTY,... God & Trump Are My Leaders, Not You

Post by SecretV »

I agree everyone should do what they want, but that doesn't mean you won't reap the consequences.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/health/u ... index.html

338lapua

Re: AND ANOTHER PATRIOT PROCLAIMS HER RIGHT to SOVEREIGNTY,... God & Trump Are My Leaders, Not You

Post by 338lapua »

SecretV wrote: June 25th, 2020, 3:46 pm I agree everyone should do what they want, but that doesn't mean you won't reap the consequences.

Who the hell posts CNN lies on a gun forum? This whole thing is a scam to get Trump out of office before he really destroys the satanic pedophile cabal that runs the world. Everything CNN says is a lie. Watch the mail in ballots push that is going on as they want to steal the election. It's just too dangerous to go vote this year. What about other years that were bad flu years? Nobody shut the world down for them and now you are all worried. Pull your head out of your ass.

I have been out every day, I have not worn a mask nor will I. I know a lot of people and I know of nobody that is sick Nothing more than a bad flu and pneumonia year. Corona virus is one of the common cold viruses.
SecretV

Post by SecretV »

338lapua wrote: June 28th, 2020, 10:19 am
SecretV wrote: June 25th, 2020, 3:46 pm I agree everyone should do what they want, but that doesn't mean you won't reap the consequences.

Who the hell posts CNN lies on a gun forum? This whole thing is a scam to get Trump out of office before he really destroys the satanic pedophile cabal that runs the world. Everything CNN says is a lie. Watch the mail in ballots push that is going on as they want to steal the election. It's just too dangerous to go vote this year. What about other years that were bad flu years? Nobody shut the world down for them and now you are all worried. Pull your head out of your ass.

I have been out every day, I have not worn a mask nor will I. I know a lot of people and I know of nobody that is sick Nothing more than a bad flu and pneumonia year. Corona virus is one of the common cold viruses.
Here you go is this better? Shall we take a trip to Cardon Children's hospital where they have started implementing surge/overflow plans. I'm free after 5pm most weekdays, I'll even bring a camera so we can create video evidence. We can upload it to my Gunstreamer channel, Youtube, or platform of your choice. I can't provide transportation outside of the valley metro area. How about quotes from the governor of Texas or Arizona? I get that CNN isn't your friend most of the time, but a broken watch can be right twice a day. Look maybe you have a medical degree and work at some super secret squirrel government lab and you have the inside scoop, but the rest of us have to gather information from as many sources as possible and try to figure out what's going on by what sources contradict each other the least.