Some common sense prevails

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
theflatline
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Some common sense prevails

Post by theflatline »

thsiao
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: Some common sense prevails

Post by thsiao »

I wonder how many folks were in the middle of their 10-day waiting period when the sheriff shut down the shops. It’s still California and they still have a bunch of worthless hoops to jump through before you can buy a gun
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

California hit the skids decades ago, anyone that lives there, but, can't see that, deserves the fruit of their choices. I believe our greatest Creator Endowed Right, is,... FREE CHOICE,... but, like all Rights, if not exercised, become atrophied.
Papago

Post by Papago »

A different president and the gun stores would be closing. I wonder if people will remember this in November? Will it change some perspectives on gun control? We will see.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Trump has access to enough documented Demonscat anti-constitution acts and O'Biden fumbling mumble faux-pas to put together a 4 hour documentary!!!

If his re-election committee doesn't produce one,... they are fools in the first degree!!!
theflatline

Post by theflatline »

Papago wrote: April 1st, 2020, 8:49 am A different president and the gun stores would be closing. I wonder if people will remember this in November? Will it change some perspectives on gun control? We will see.
Kind of my reason for posting this