Kilo Guns

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Tenring
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Kilo Guns

Post by Tenring »

Just had to share what a great job they did on my Les Baer 1911, I will be droping off one of my Armalite Rifles to them in a couple weeks. Highly recommend them.

https://www.kiloguns.com/

shooter444

Re: Kilo Guns

Post by shooter444 »

Hmmm,... edit!,... too many negatives below, to recommend!

I find negative reviews, just as important as positive!

I don't do AK's, but have a friend, I'll pass it on.
Last edited by shooter444 on February 17th, 2020, 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I wouldn’t trust Wyatt (Kilo Guns) to watch a pile of dog s***. Too often he does s*** work, steals things or just plain lies.

If you want a REAL gunsmith that is competent on AK’s go to Lee Armory. They have a long-standing reputation of providing customers with quality repairs and builds. They don’t take in everything and claim to know it all.

As For Kilo:

Or read the Yep reviews.
https://yelp.to/qTKq/vlj7UQYp63

And if anyone thinks I’m just being an a**hole just to be one, you are wrong. I’m trying to protect people from being exploited by a dirtbag.
audiophil2

Post by audiophil2 »

Incompetent shop. They repair by trial and error. Charged me over $800 to fix a gun that they made worse. Had no problem getting refunded but if you have any work done by them insist on paying with credit card or you will get nothing after they hamfist your gun.
I've got videos of their gunsmith beating on my gun like an ape and they thought it was "smoothing the sear". LOL.
mallic

Post by mallic »

Paid them to install sights on my SR9C because I didn't trust myself to get them straight. They filed the base unevenly to get them to fit and as a result, the dot is centered, but not the post.