Here We Go...

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Here We Go...

Post by Pale Rider »

Taking shots at Trump and attacking other members, yeah; that's the most important thing to do right now. Maybe some of you would like to have Bloomturd for president (the guy behind this B.S.). Then you can really complain, because that's the main reason to come here.
Last edited by Pale Rider on February 11th, 2020, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

samnev

Post by samnev »

A Benelli M2 Shotgun. Very mild recoil compared to a pump.
weenis

Post by weenis »

Pale Rider wrote: February 11th, 2020, 6:20 am Taking shots at Trump and attacking other members, yeah; that's the most important thing to do right now. Maybe some of you would like to have Bloomturd for president (the guy behind this B.S.). Then you can really complain, because that's the main reason to come here.
I'd rather have Bloomberg.

Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Be careful what you wish for, you might not like how it all goes down.
azrik

Post by azrik »

weenis wrote: February 10th, 2020, 10:26 am
lol, You propose to "vote them out?"

Good luck with that. Your proposal is going to work out here just as well as it did in CA.

In my humble opinion, no amount of voting can set back the unconstitutional ills of the last 100 years.
So you're saying lay down in the second round cuz the first round didn't go well and you'll lose anyway.

Good thing you're only one vote...
weenis

Post by weenis »

azrik wrote: February 11th, 2020, 9:15 am
weenis wrote: February 10th, 2020, 10:26 am
lol, You propose to "vote them out?"

Good luck with that. Your proposal is going to work out here just as well as it did in CA.

In my humble opinion, no amount of voting can set back the unconstitutional ills of the last 100 years.
So you're saying lay down in the second round cuz the first round didn't go well and you'll lose anyway.

Good thing you're only one vote...
Uhhh, nope, nope that was completely not what I said.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

weenis wrote: February 11th, 2020, 8:59 am

That pretty much says it all!
weenis

Post by weenis »

shooter444 wrote: February 11th, 2020, 9:58 am
weenis wrote: February 11th, 2020, 8:59 am

That pretty much says it all!
I voted for Trump in 2016, and will do the same in 2020. He will win in 2020. But his win doesn't fix anything, it's just a slow boil.

Like I said, you're not worth my time. The fact that you think "That pretty much says it all!" addresses anything I said proves you're too thick in the head to see what I meant.

You should add yourself to your ignore list, cause you don't think anything that should ever be said.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Riiight!!! I believe you!!!
morfeeis

Post by morfeeis »

Spoke with someone from David Cook's office today and from what they have gathered. It is not likely that this bill will even get a hearing date. Also spoke with Eddie farnsworth's office and whoever is answering his phone is a complete soyboy, for lack of a better term. Thought I was talking to a woman, pissy, snippy, and very bitchy
morfeeis

Post by morfeeis »

shooter444 wrote: February 10th, 2020, 1:45 pm
weenis wrote: February 10th, 2020, 12:45 pm From him personally, I've only seen anti-gun bills signed. He's put in conservative judges, but judge appointments aren't going to stop the mortal wounds we've already incurred as a country.
Hmmm, I'm sorry, but,... banning a "bump stock", which is a firearm industry accessory, hardly falls into the category of 2nd Amendment infringement, for me.

And, a law, applying penalties to government agencies for not reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS),... doesn't quite meet my definition of infringements on my 2nd Amendment...PROTECTED... rights, either.

That's it?

Banning an accessory and penalizing government agencies for not doing their job?

These are all the "anti-gun bills" you got?
All gun control laws are unconstitutional, even gun control accessory laws...
rwhisk
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: Here We Go...SB1625

Post by rwhisk »

Email from Bear Arms this morning.....
We do not like to get too political (publicly), but a bill proposing even worse legislation than what has recently passed in Virginia is being proposed in our Arizona Senate. SB 1625 would end gun sales, ownership and manufacturing in Arizona as we know it. These proposed restrictions and reclassification would actually have Arizona surpass California in terms of firearm restriction. Any long gun you own with a detachable magazine would become a restricted "Assault Weapon". That is just the beginning.
You can read the bill in it's unconstitutional entirety here https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1625/2020
Arizona's 2A community is enormous, with a plethora of reputable businesses and manufacturers that have been operating within the law for decades.
Let these AZ Senate Democrats supporting SB 1625 know how you feel about reclassifying your personal property to turn law abiding citizens into felons.
Lcontreras@azleg.gov
Adalessandro@azleg.gov
Sgonzales@azleg.gov
Jmendez@azleg.gov
Tnavarrete@azleg.gov
Lotondo@azleg.gov
Mquezada@azleg.gov
Rríos@azleg.gov
Lalston@azleg.gov
Dbradley@azleg.gov
Jpeshlakai@azleg.gov
Vsteele@azleg.gov
More importantly, find the legislator in YOUR DISTRICT, Democrat or Republican, and let them know where you stand!
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I must respectfully disagree,... The 2nd Amendment protects our Right to Keep and Bear Arms,... no mention of firearm paraphernalia having any direct connection to the operation of a "Arm".

The Founding Fathers were very aware of every word they used in the Constitution.

They didn't elaborate to impress, nor, did they eliminate due to ignorance of verbiage.

In other words,,... they didn't feel the need to identify every type of "ARM", as Demonscats have tried to do, for a process of elimination/confiscation! Nor, did they try to include every fashionable accessory, or a provision for such,... in the 2nd Amendment.

I truly believe, they felt that simply stating, in one sentence,... "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.",... was sufficient enough to secure a firearm for every citizen,... period.

Our Rights are CREATOR ENDOWED and UNALIENABLE,...words cleverly and specifically chosen,... imo.,... with no need to include the evolution of fashionable accessories to the Bill, to get the job done.
thom

Post by thom »

Show up on SATURDAY and voice your opinion there. And join AZCDL, if you aren't a member.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

What happened to the cut n paster that was so full of fire on the 2nd? It doesnt fit you're trump sycophant narrative?

Trumps a buffoon, a capitalist and not a conservative. He will not default conservative, maybe a New York Republican....maybe, and not a next level evil genius. Hes a counter puncher and as long as the left is constantly attacking him he will tend to say phuck you in the most conservative way possible.

That's great for us. s*** that's fraking awesome.

Hes the single greatest nominator of conservative judges and justices in my life time and frankly that's enough to get my vote against any Democrat.

Dont for a minute think Trump is some great conservative thinker. That he will default originalist on every issue. Infact if the idiots on the left would have left him alone and focused on issues he would have completely phucked himself by now. Thank god for them.

Dont get me wrong, I voted for him, really against Hillary, last time and I'll vote for him again. Granted with much more enthusiasm. There are many reasons to do so but mark my words, not because hes some dependable conservative champion. Maybe after 4 more years we can revisit the issue. I'm open to considering it.

Oh, dont become a fraking fudd and think, or in one case become an irrelevant flip flopper, that bump stocks arent important. First, Weve given too much on the issue, second it's the principal that they can wave a magic wand and get rid of what ever they want.

Will it matter if they say no reloading or lever guns leverman? After all a certain cav unit found out they were assault weapons at one time. It's the old "when they came for me no one was left to support me" point.

Thus far no further. If you think otherwise you're as conservative as Donald Trump apparently