Virginia looking to make firearms training a class 5 felony

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Virginia looking to make firearms training a class 5 felony

Post by shooter444 »

Good up date!

As I stated above,... "With the ongoing collapse of the Demonscats lying impeachment charade,... Demonscats are truly going into a full blown psychotic panic!!!"".

Threatening armed American Patriots with troops, for acts of tyranny, is something the Demonscats really haven't thought out fully, imo. But, then again, if they could think things out fully, we wouldn't be where we are today!!!
Last edited by shooter444 on December 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Hunter wrote: December 15th, 2019, 6:50 pm
TheAccountant wrote: December 5th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Hunter wrote: December 5th, 2019, 5:30 am

Mr. Accountant
Spent a few minutes going over your posts and realized you seem to be good at research. I guess I missed the part about this particular being amended and section 3 added to existing law. My bad.

But I have 2 questions

1. Is the Constitution and Bill of Rights superior to state statute's and USC? As in, do I have a right to assemble friends with weapons and peacefully train, even if politicians and soccer moms get scared

2. Are you a paid cooler?
It has nothing to do with being good with research. It has everything to do with verifying facts. Instead of clicking on the link that was provided in the OP and reading the amendment (in bright red text), you clicked on Infowars and regurgitated what that jackass Alex Jones had to say about it. Would you rather not read facts and form your own opinions?

1. Read my post again. I was actually the first one to call out the third paragraph, which is the only new paragraph in it. My point was it wasn't the "deep state" trying to outlaw firearms training as everyone else had ranted, but rather a nonsensical response to the nutjobs in Charlottesville that tied their racist BS to gun ownership.

2. No, I'm a rational human being that forms his own thoughts based on the best information available versus talking heads with their own agenda telling me what to think. I'm an Arizona native. I'm a firearms enthusiast. I'm sick and tired of idiots continuing to give the left more ammunition to make the firearms community look like a bunch of clowns.
You're too rational. Nor do I believe you're a enthusiast. You're a cooler, your job to is lower the temperature on potential activism. If the AZ legislature were debating a gun ban bill and AZ shooting members were planning a march, you'd be the guy saying "you can't without a permit"

If you've followed the left's tactics you know they are completely void of facts and based solely upon emotion. AND THE TACTIC WORKS!!!!! So why do you try and cool down fired up righties?

Hmmmmm...

"You're too rational, what's that mean?
It's like too much money, there's no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty with too much class
Being too lucky, a car too fast..."

Here's a rational thought that's probably too rational for you: Why would any paid troll or "cooler" worry about a site with maybe 20 active members where threads are dominated by ~3 blow hards (shooter444, flash, bucket rider) that will never do anything but whine and cry on the internet?

We all talk $hit about CA, but at least they actually have a forum with useful information.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Blowhard?? You're obviously an egomaniacal idiot and a legend in your own mind. Off you go to ignore.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

"Here's a rational thought that's probably too rational for you: Why would any paid troll or "cooler" worry about a site with maybe 20 active members where threads are dominated by ~3 blow hards (shooter444, flash, bucket rider) that will never do anything but whine and cry on the internet?"

------------------------------------------

Why would any paid troll or "cooler" worry about a site with maybe 20 active members,... quite simple, ARIZONASHOOTING.ORG is the largest most active, longest existing, Arizona based gun site on the net,.... that's why!
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect sheriffs, citizens from unconstitutional laws
Things are getting really bad in Virginia. But this group isn’t going down without a fight.

Virginia – Earlier in the week, we reported on how lawmakers over in Virginia were threatening to use the National Guard if members of local law enforcement refused to enforce laws passed in the state that they felt violated the second amendment.

Well, looks like Tazewell County isn’t going down without a fight. On top of calling themselves a second amendment sanctuary county, they’re also crafting a militia as well. The Virginia county has taken the movement that has swept across the state and added an element that is sure to trigger pro gun-grabbing politicians in the state.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/it- ... ialnetwork
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Very interesting, Miker12,... very interesting indeed!
Flash

Post by Flash »

It's interesting to watch. The Governor makes a move, the citizens counter, the Gov makes another move, the citizens counter.

IMO the citizens aren't going to blink, so the Governor will if he has half a brain, which is about the max allotted to progressives.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Yup! I agree,... I think the whole Nation is watching ! If an armed resistance is successful,.... be ready for it to spread like a wild fire, from coast to coast and border to border !!!

imo
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

There's a whole pile of retards around the corner from me at 24th Street and Camelback celebrating the house vote today. Rise up blowhards. Go show 'em what you're made of.
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

Here’s the summary on what’s happening in Virginia
Let’s look at all these facts together.

-With Michael Bloomberg’s help, the Democrats took over the Virginia state congress.
-There’s an anti-paramilitary bill that would disallow armed people to gather or teach others how to use firearms or any technique that could cause injury or death.
-There’s a bill that would make semi-automatic weapons illegal.
-Nearly the entire state (aside from the highly populated areas that elected these yahoos) has balked and formed Second Amendment sanctuaries.
-A legislator threatened the sanctuaries with the National Guard.
-The sanctuaries responded by activating an organized militia.
-The only real way to prevent bloodshed and save face for the congress and governor is for these bills not to pass.

That would be difficult, though, given the fact that Bloomberg dumped millions of dollars into getting people elected who promised to pass strict gun control bills. If they suddenly vote against the bill, they will have to face their angry constituents and the wrath of Bloomberg.

Rural Virginians seem unlikely to back down and are willing to fight. They have another month to get organized to defend their communities.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

How many National Guard members live in these sanctuary counties ?
What are they going to do if they get mobilized ?
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Personally, I believe,... Bloomturd has overestimated his ability to infringe without civil revolt,... as it is, with most of the narcissistic Deep State power mongers.

I believe,... he wants to step up the One World Government USA GUN CONFISCATION agenda before Pres. Trump starts cracking down on the Deep State in his second term.

Scuttlebut leaks seem to indicate the Demonscat impeachment scam is not only falling apart, but, even among their own members. If Bloomturd and his Deep State minions don't go for the gold ring now, they obviously see, and fear, a very dark future containing a long slow slippery slope to mass indictments.

There is nothing more dangerous than a panic stricken politician, or politicians, watching their political power slipping away. The closer we move towards that end,.... the more violent life in the USA will become. They have more than enough fanatic puppets willing to kill on command.

jm.02
Flash

Post by Flash »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: December 17th, 2019, 7:42 pm How many National Guard members live in these sanctuary counties ?
What are they going to do if they get mobilized ?
Don't have answers to your questions, but consider that the members of the guard are authorized to not comply with any orders they receive that are illegal or unconstitutional. Many in the military are pro 2A so a lot could decide to sit it out or join the pro 2A forces...with their weapons.

The Guard can perform police functions when the Governor calls them up.

However, at that point or even before, the President can Federalize the guard and at that point, they can't help the Governor at all due to the Posse Comitatus act.

Interesting stuff. An ancient Chinese curse says "may you live interesting times." I'd submit that we do.
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

TheAccountant wrote: December 17th, 2019, 6:43 pm There's a whole pile of retards around the corner from me at 24th Street and Camelback celebrating the house vote today. Rise up blowhards. Go show 'em what you're made of.
I see we have a person who wishes to incite this board into violence. Hmmm, the government seems to place people within organizations and then incite violence, be the first one to push illegal acts and so on. It is how they start the criminal proceedings. Be careful everyone! Asked moderator to be aware of this, police are aware.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »