Feds won't register guns? No problem,...Facebook and Google are doing it right now,...using your photos!

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Feds won't register guns? No problem,...Facebook and Google are doing it right now,...using your photos!

Post by xerts1191 »

cool arrow wrote: April 9th, 2020, 10:24 am not me....I lost all my evil guns in a boating accident years ago...tracking that, big GOV???
Yes, guns and boats do not mix

Elk34
Banned
Banned

Re: Feds won't register guns? No problem,...Facebook and Google are doing it right now,...using your photos!

Post by Elk34 »

Suck My Glock wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 5:22 pm Ok,...I got ahead of myself and excitedly misinterpretted what was ACTUALLY said in the article I cited here.

Nowhere in the article does it say they are actually collating and linking serial numbers to posters of pictures.

My bad. I appologize for my poor attention to detail or critical reading. I'm normally better than that. My mind was racing ahead to what it COULD mean and not what it actually is at this moment.

But having admitted my alarmist over-reaction,...I think it is not off base to assume that such WILL BE ATTEMPTED. If they can,...they will.
Bud if you thought that up, you don't think they didn't do it first. If there is a thought there is a plan
samnev

Post by samnev »

It will be a cold dat in hell before I'd ever use Facebook or Twitter!!!
Flash

Post by Flash »

You guys own GUNS???

I thought this was a forum for people who collected bow ties.
Cbvanb
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Cbvanb »

It goes beyond social media. I read an article about 8 years ago that anti-gun activists were perusing used gun ads, responding to get information on the seller, such as phone numbers etc, and logging that information in the hopes that someday there would be a national gun confiscation. It seems a little paranoid I suppose, but looking at some of the tactics used by anti-gun people I don't think it's beyond belief.
curtmini14

Post by curtmini14 »

so whats the big deal anyway its still leagle to sell them or do whatever.nothing says i have to record anyones name or id of buyer.