Creator Endowed Unalienable Rights,...

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Creator Endowed Unalienable Rights,...

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Trumps suicidal tendencies are purely out of ignorance. The professional pols have made election laws and rules so complicated that you need a gaggle of expensive experienced lawyers just to form an exploratory committee. Then you need even more to guide you thru the running for office process and even more to be president.

Add to that the absolute derangement we see out of anyone with a political or federal employee career undermining him at every turn leaking hearsay and making life miserable for anyone daring to consider being associated with him and it would be impossible to even know which way was up.

The good thing is people are getting sick of the cry wolf bs. I hope it seriously bites them in the ars. I would love to see him impeached and acquitted in the Senate and still have a landslide victory over poke-a-horny and loose the house at the same time.

This Ukrainian BS should sink Biden. Seriously, he already admitted to doing exactly what they are accusing trump of doing. You cant make that s*** up.

Warren will be the nominee and I hope the race with Bernie drags he so far left that every person with a dollar in their pocket votes against her afraid shes gonna take it to pay for the free s*** they are promising.

YNOTAZ

Re: Creator Endowed Unalienable Rights,...

Post by YNOTAZ »

Crippledtrigger wrote: September 24th, 2019, 2:30 pm Warren will be the nominee and I hope the race with Bernie drags he so far left that every person with a dollar in their pocket votes against her afraid shes gonna take it to pay for the free s*** they are promising.
From your lips to the Creator's ears.