This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: CALIFORNIA CREEP

Post by xerts1191 »

And don’t discount the numbers of easterners moving here!

Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Pale Rider wrote: August 31st, 2019, 6:23 am I don't care about any "polls" being put out there. What I care about is what I see, and what I see is the huge number of Commiefornians moving here. Everywhere I look there's a California license plate on a car in front of me. All these new assholes aren't just visiting, they've just moved here. I've watched AZ since I was born here (60 years ago) turn more and more into an overcrowded shithole. It isn't anything like I remember when I was growing up. The election of Kirsten S(enema) was proof that this state is now lost to the scum that's invading AZ. New oppressive gun laws will be coming. All these liberal assholes ruined the states they came from and moved because it sucks, and they'll ruin here too. They're just like hordes of locusts moving from one place to the other. F**k it's depressing.
Don't kid yourself...there are PLENTY of home grown Arizonans who are voting for this stuff as well. When over 3/4s of the State's population lives in crowded urban areas you inevitably get the liberal mindset that such living brings.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

xerts1191 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 2:33 pm And don’t discount the numbers of easterners moving here!

I wouldn't discount anyone moving here from a Demoscat area. But, there is nothing in this country like the politically diseased Cali Commies moving out of their syringe and feces filled cities, bringing the same stupid political agendas with them, that made the entire west coast a dung hole!!!

They are a mentally diseased political group that should be quarantined, upon crossing our state border, until deemed mentally fit to live with freedom loving citizens.

Not one Cali Commie is fit to live in a Constitution respecting society, as they are,... they will only tear it down like they have done to the entire west coast.

Do we learn from what they have done,... or not?

Not one Cali Commie is trustworthy, no matter how much they claim to be normal,.... they are NOT!!!

Those who ignore the lessons of history,.... are doomed to repeat them!!!
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

shooter444 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 4:19 pm I wouldn't discount anyone moving here from a Demoscat area. But, there is nothing in this country like the politically diseased Cali Commies moving out of their syringe and feces filled cities, bringing the same stupid political agendas with them, that made the entire west coast a dung hole!!!

They are a mentally diseased political group that should be quarantined, upon crossing our state border, until deemed mentally fit to live with freedom loving citizens.

Not one Cali Commie is fit to live in a Constitution respecting society, as they are,... they will only tear it down like they have done to the entire west coast.

Do we learn from what they have done,... or not?

Not one Cali Commie is trustworthy, no matter how much they claim to be normal,.... they are NOT!!!

Those who ignore the lessons of history,.... are doomed to repeat them!!!
Deleted.

Two words for you..."Jeff Flake" he was native Arizonan, from a multi-generational Arizona family. Hell the town he was born in was partly named after his great-great grandfather. Just one of many native Arizonans who are litards at heart.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Steve_In_29 wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:44 pm
Pale Rider wrote: August 31st, 2019, 6:23 am I don't care about any "polls" being put out there. What I care about is what I see, and what I see is the huge number of Commiefornians moving here. Everywhere I look there's a California license plate on a car in front of me. All these new assholes aren't just visiting, they've just moved here. I've watched AZ since I was born here (60 years ago) turn more and more into an overcrowded shithole. It isn't anything like I remember when I was growing up. The election of Kirsten S(enema) was proof that this state is now lost to the scum that's invading AZ. New oppressive gun laws will be coming. All these liberal assholes ruined the states they came from and moved because it sucks, and they'll ruin here too. They're just like hordes of locusts moving from one place to the other. F**k it's depressing.
Don't kid yourself...there are PLENTY of home grown Arizonans who are voting for this stuff as well. When over 3/4s of the State's population lives in crowded urban areas you inevitably get the liberal mindset that such living brings.
Again, I was born and lived in AZ for 60 years. Never lived anywhere else. I've watched this state turn more and more liberal over the years. I can tell you that back even 20 years ago the urban areas were still pretty conservative (yes, I know Tucson had it's share of liberal idiots). In the last 10 years things have changed radically, with an exponential increase in libtards invading AZ. Not just from Commiefornia, but I'd say the vast majority. Good luck to us all, we'll need it.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Pale Rider wrote: August 31st, 2019, 7:44 pm. In the last 10 years things have changed radically, with an exponential increase in libtards invading AZ. Not just from Commiefornia, but I'd say the vast majority. Good luck to us all, we'll need it.
^^^This, plus the incredible number of minorities and homeless that are migrating here too.

I have lived in Tucson for over 30 years now and it is declining right before our eyes, and the rest of the state is a catalyst for it. We have a ton of refugees and unemployed minorities that are overtaking the city to the point that it does not resemble the town I moved to after high school.

I have two homes here, and am going to most likely be selling them in the next few years and moving away from the town that I have loved for all of my adult life, because it has turned into an urban shithole that is quickly getting worse and worse.

I moderate a crime watch page and the crimes are increasing at a rate that is absolutely unbelievable. My neighborhood, which was a somewhat affluent middle class area, now has a big red bullseye on it when you look at the local crime maps. Hell, there is less crime, burglary, theft, and violence on the south side than on the east side, and it sickens and angers me.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

I'm going to guess that 44% of the people asked have no idea what the gun laws in AZ are, let alone how "strict" they are.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Pale Rider wrote: August 31st, 2019, 7:44 pm Again, I was born and lived in AZ for 60 years. Never lived anywhere else. I've watched this state turn more and more liberal over the years. I can tell you that back even 20 years ago the urban areas were still pretty conservative (yes, I know Tucson had it's share of liberal idiots). In the last 10 years things have changed radically, with an exponential increase in libtards invading AZ. Not just from Commiefornia, but I'd say the vast majority. Good luck to us all, we'll need it.
And what was the population of the Phoenix metro area 20 years ago?

Like I said as urban area populations increase the level of libtard does as well. This a something EVERY State is facing as their urban population expands.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Liberalism, a mental disorder!
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

With the accelerated level of invasion and violence, far left liberalists are incorporating into their political agenda,... Demonscats and Jihadists will eventually have to be dealt with, equally, and, on their terms,... imo.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

I believe the polls bullsh!/. I think they went to a controlled Democratic area and started the poll.
Flash

Post by Flash »

If you know what you're doing you can make a poll go any way you want it to.

And let's not forget that the polls gave Clinton a 95% chance of winning the Election. The whole idea there was to make Trump supporters think it was a waste of time to go to the polls and thus ensure a win for Clinton.