This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
ksh480
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by ksh480 »

Last edited by ksh480 on October 3rd, 2019, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azash
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: SAY IT'S NOT SO !!!!!

Post by azash »

How long has there been an embargo? CNN reported since 1989 but the picture I saw looked like stuff CDNN has been selling recently and for many years past. Makes me wonder how have UTG and other companies have been selling MSR parts all this time...
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

You'd be dismayed to find out how little of incoming cargo containers are actually inspected...it's shockingly low.

From an article back in 2016;
"According to Owen, CBP currently scans 3.7 percent of the roughly 11 million containers entering the United States each year. About 1 percent of that total, or 104,000 exams, are checked at overseas ports..."
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

And enough Fentanyl has been seized to kill every American in US ports and A Mexican port just found 25 tons of Fentanyl which is enough for a lethal dose for close to 7 billion people or 90% of the people on earth. That is what should really scare you. Eventually there may be a terror attack on major water systems, seriously what the hell else would 7 billion fatal doses be needed for?

I don't drink city water. I buy my drinking water two months ahead so if there was a problem with my supply it would already be known. Tons of our pharmaceuticals are also manufactured outside the US and just imagine the 100 million or more Americans on medications if that was hit.

And just who manages our ports? Any Muslin nations control any of our ports? I mean thank God we let our enemies guard our ports. Literally ANYTHING could be smuggled into this country right down to a nuclear weapon right through the ports. Any Chinese involvement in operating our ports?
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

You guys can worry about gun parts or fake Rolex and Guucci s*** but this is what keeps me up at night. Why so much? 7 billion fatal doses? are there really that many addicts in the US because we know where this s*** is headed that they need enough for 7 billion doses. Or is it something more sinister. Could it be that China wants to be the new world power and to do that it would mean America must die. Could it be that this was destined for American water supplies? Seriously all it would take to disable this country is add this s*** the every major metropolitan water supply, all the major population centers and we are effectively crippled and China emerges to be the head of the new world order. You would not even need to to drink the water, just a shower could kill you.

Think this is a conspiracy theory do your own research. It was listed as calcium chloride on the manifest. Calcium chloride is used in bottled water production as well as in drinking water production. Adding what was thought to be this chemical when it really is fentanyl would be a really bad thing. We should have nuked China right after Japan.

67332_07_fentanyl-bust-enough-kill-7-billion-people-92-world.jpg
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Without going into too much detail, we intercept HUNDREDS of pounds of methamphetamine and fentanyl EVERY day.

Each morning when I see the reports I am stupified, "there is no crisis at the border" is complete BS.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Border needs to be closed. I see no need to ever reopen it again. You want in or out you fly in. We also need to take control of our ports back and actually start checking all cargo for the first time ever. There has already been attempts at our water supplies stopped but some day something will slip through.
ArizonaGreenTea

Post by ArizonaGreenTea »

What...? When did importation of those parts get banned by arms embargo? Probably all that stuff is for or can be used by the airsoft community and now between airsoft product designers and manufacturers basically, building airsoft stuff modeled after actual firearms stuff, the intermix between products from them can be used for both which is what I presume is happening now. More than a few times, I've purchased pretty decent picatinny rail covers, high drain batteries, etc from Chinese manufacturers and there's quite a bit of US retailers that get their products made and/or CNC'ed and imported in from China. Kinda confusing with the inconsistency and nitpicking by BP.