Guns don't kill people; Gun-Free Zones kill people

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Guns don't kill people; Gun-Free Zones kill people

Post by smithers599 »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gun-free-zon ... orney-says
The night before Kate Nixon and 11 others were murdered by a disgruntled co-worker, the decade-long Virginia Beach city employee talked with her husband about bringing a gun to work for self-defense -- a decision that was taken out of her hands by the city's ban on employees carrying firearms at work, a Nixon family lawyer said.

Now, Nixon's family is calling for an independent investigation into events leading up to the May 31 shooting and what could have been done differently before and during it, particularly given the explicit concerns about shooter DeWayne Craddock.

Kate expressed to her husband concerns about this individual in particular, as well as one other person,” Nixon family attorney Kevin Martingayle told WHRV's "HearSay with Cathy Lewis" radio show Monday. “In fact, they had a discussion the night before about whether or not she should take a pistol and hide it in her handbag -- and decided not to, ultimately, because there's a policy apparently against having any kind of weapons that are concealed in the building."
So much for the MSM story that "There were no warning signs; he just suddenly snapped." BS -- his co-workers had identified him as a dangerous psycho.

Wouldn't it be nice if this led to a wrongful death lawsuit? Even if unsuccessful, it might make a few employers hesitate before disarming their employees.

shooter444

Re: Guns don't kill people; Gun-Free Zones kill people

Post by shooter444 »

><
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

I would love to see companies and the government sued over disarming employees after a mass shooting. Sick of the infringement on the shall not be infringed.
thom

Post by thom »

I worked at Central Phoenix Medical Clinic for 19 years. They were the only Doctors office in Phoenix, that I know of, that was Pro-gun. They knew that I carried s 45 every day.
They didn't have a gun free zone for sure.!