Roof Koreans

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Roof Koreans

Post by smithers599 »

cool arrow

Re: Roof Koreans

Post by cool arrow »

I remember watching that live, on the news, and I was like "whoa...they ain't f$cking around"...

Good for them, and for us, talk about standing your ground, they took it up a notch.
Flash

Post by Flash »

The police ran like little girls and a few citizens, very few, stood up for themselves. The Koreans were probably the largest single group.

What happened with the police then is one of the reasons why I'm positive confiscations may start one day but they'll end very, very quickly.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

There was more gunfire then the media reported. Can't have the plebes thinking that guns work for defending yourself.

There is a guy over on AKFiles who is in one of the pictures in the linked article.

Added a roof Korean to my arsenal when I married her back in 1982. She is a pretty good shot.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Mine isn't Korean, she's Italian; but she's a damned good shot now since I got a hold of her. She just loves bouncing tin cans down the wash with her Just Right Carbine (with 30+ rounds in the glock mag). She always says those pussy mags aren't for her. I'm sure she'd get on the roof or wherever with me if needed and let em have it.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

My Korean name is "Sum Gun Gai."
CGSteve

Post by CGSteve »

That right there is the definition of American. A billion dollars worth of damage, do you think any of the garbage that caused the damage contributed to the recovery of the city? Of course not.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Hard to believe its been over 25yrs though.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... n-n2545651
We should all be ready to do our duty as American citizens and, when duty calls, each of us should embrace our inner Rooftop Korean.
Teuton

Post by Teuton »

Kinda late to this thread but we had the Korean White Horse division outside the wire in Nam. These guys take their duty very very seriously. We stayed on good terms with them at all times. Probably the same folks.

I'll take 2 please.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Teuton wrote: August 4th, 2019, 2:10 pm Kinda late to this thread but we had the Korean White Horse division outside the wire in Nam. These guys take their duty very very seriously. We stayed on good terms with them at all times. Probably the same folks.

I'll take 2 please.
If you think they were serious you should see ROK Marines in action.

Back in the 70's a friend of mine was on a Float and they embarked a company to train with. One of them was caught stealing a watch from an American. The Company CO tried him and verdict was death. Captain of the ship said no one was getting executed on his boat. So Korean Commander requested a landing craft to practice for the upcoming exercise. Loaded up his company and as the landing craft headed towards the beach he called company to attention, stood the convicted Marine at the gunwale, shot him and let body drop overboard. Then declared the landing practice over and returned to the ship.