Witness pulls gun on man trying to kidnap girl

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
RandyTF
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Witness pulls gun on man trying to kidnap girl

Post by RandyTF »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 10th, 2019, 2:59 pm Meh? I guess. No big deal. My point is such things are simply genetics and since the genetic difference between people is almost nonexistent anymore such traits arent limited to any "color" of person anymore as one might think.

Along the "people are not very genetically diverse anymore" thought.....
If you want to have a fun conversation with SJW types ask them who gets reparations if black people are genetically more white European than black and if those people are descended from white or black slave owners. How do we decide who gets them and who to transfer the wealth from.

Man! All I said was I have never seen a black with blue eyes. Not that it isn't possible. Didn't mean to have you guys break out the science books.

Carry on.....if you must.

RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

Woops. Green eyes. Well, neither actually.
redj

Post by redj »

I've never seen a black with blue or green eyes either and as a kid I worked in the fields with them for years.
I was around 100's of them all the time back then.
I am sure there has been much more interbreeding since then , but I still haven't seen one.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

RandyTF wrote: April 11th, 2019, 6:51 am Woops. Green eyes. Well, neither actually.
Because ....Only about 2% of the WORLD"S population have green or hazel eyes, most of them being female!!!
Add ...that as of 2007 the non hispanic BLACK population in AZ was at 3.3%

If you were living in Arizona for most if not all of your life it would mean that you seeing a Black man, with face piercings and Green eyes has about the same percentage of probability as being whisked off in a space ship and anally explored.

I may be a doubting Thomas but I usually err on the side of math and science.
Last edited by Boriqua on April 11th, 2019, 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Now this may be a bit far fetched but since we are doing far fetched .. I understand that contacts is something you have to acclimate to. I have never tried them but know people who have gone to contacts and they said they were at first uncomfortable.

Having said that .. if I were a bad guy looking to do bad things and not get caught what a fabulous way to avoid capture.

What are some defining characteristics we remember about a person and what a Law man might ask for
Height, weight, ethnicity, tattoos, scars, EYECOLOR!

So now instead of looking for an evil doer that is Black, 5'11 and 165 lbs which includes a good deal of people, Johnny law is off looking for the 1/2 of 1 percent of 5'11 165 lb black guys with green eyes.

Which of course the bad guy no longer has because he took out the contacts.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

XJThrottle wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:21 am To go along with that. This a funny example.

Can she claim 'White Privilege' now?
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

The real question was touched on above. Will she pay herself slavery reparations? Should she have "white guilt"?
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

its a gol dang travisty, isn't it, or some gol dang conspiracy, in any case i don't really give a flying fudge, sounds to me like some story telling is being shared
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Boriqua wrote: April 11th, 2019, 6:57 am
RandyTF wrote: April 11th, 2019, 6:51 am Woops. Green eyes. Well, neither actually.
Because ....Only about 2% of the WORLD"S population have green or hazel eyes, most of them being female!!!
Add ...that as of 2007 the non hispanic BLACK population in AZ was at 3.3%

If you were living in Arizona for most if not all of your life it would mean that you seeing a Black man, with face piercings and Green eyes has about the same percentage of probability as being whisked off in a space ship and anally explored.

I may be a doubting Thomas but I usually err on the side of math and science.
I guess there is a concentration of blue and green eyed black folks in prison, or maybe they commit more crime. I was a little surprised at the numbers cause there was always a couple there. That's just in one or two units in one prison complex.

That was probably an aberration.

I wonder why more than a few actors fit that description? Taking advantage of the unique attributes?

Oh I'm joking about the crime thing.
rus787
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by rus787 »

XJThrottle wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:21 am To go along with that. This a funny example.

This is great. She was legit pissed about being white and then relaxed near the end. I don't care who you are, your identity is being God's creation and image bearer; have joy in that.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

knockonit wrote: April 8th, 2019, 4:53 pm that area is turning into a shiat hole, they catch the shuttle from the train at dunlap and 19th and come north, if you are ever down in the 19th ave and dunlap areas, watch yer six, one ugly area now, and in a year or two when the train makes it to metro, one will not want to go there, as its gonna become a hub,

all the homeless get vouchers to ride the phart and busses, so they head out to the fringes to find shiat. usually someone elses shiat.
Rj
Sit down because I am going to piss you off a little more. Got a Uber ride to Toyota to pick my truck up yesterday. As usual the drivers are chatty and I started talking to the cute lady who picked my up in her Benz. We started talking about the business she was in and I realized I knew her from when she dropped a guy off 3 times at the end of my street to get another ride share ride, think about that for a moment on its own. Then it switched to she does ride shares and ACCCCS, I said oh they pay for their rides to get their free medical care.

Then she drops the bomb. She gives them rides to medical dope dispensaries and the real kicker is the methadone clinics. She said half the time she is scared for her life and there is a no firearm policy at all these companies. She said if she refuses a ride for safety reasons it will lower her driver rating.

So we also pay for their rides to get their pot and their heroin substitute. Then of course I bet we pay for the pot and the methadone too.
harleypower69

Post by harleypower69 »

Blacks with blue green eyes, homeless invaders on the train and free rides for dope fiends must be the weekend...... or end of days.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I wonder if they ever caught the green eyed, black guy with face piercings ??
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Boriqua wrote: August 3rd, 2019, 9:10 am I wonder if they ever caught the green eyed, black guy with face piercings ??
He's running for Congress, I'm betting he'll be elected, too. :lol:
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Doc Holliday wrote: August 3rd, 2019, 2:48 pm
Boriqua wrote: August 3rd, 2019, 9:10 am I wonder if they ever caught the green eyed, black guy with face piercings ??
He's running for Congress, I'm betting he'll be elected, too. :lol:
Outstanding!! :)