Witness pulls gun on man trying to kidnap girl

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Witness pulls gun on man trying to kidnap girl

Post by smithers599 »

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizon ... police-say
Police need your help finding a man who they say tried to kidnap an 11-year-old girl while she was walking to school.
Quick, somebody get a tape measure! If this occurred within 1000 feet of a school, the person who intervened committed a felony.

knockonit

Re: Witness pulls gun on man trying to kidnap girl

Post by knockonit »

that area is turning into a shiat hole, they catch the shuttle from the train at dunlap and 19th and come north, if you are ever down in the 19th ave and dunlap areas, watch yer six, one ugly area now, and in a year or two when the train makes it to metro, one will not want to go there, as its gonna become a hub,

all the homeless get vouchers to ride the phart and busses, so they head out to the fringes to find shiat. usually someone elses shiat.
Rj
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

"Police say the suspect is a black man with a very dark complexion, green eyes and has a stud-style nose ring in his left nostril. He was wearing a black hoodie."

SHOCKED....just shocked, I tell ya.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

That good clean wholesome...West side.

:lol:
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Letter to sent home with Village Meadows Elementary School students:

Dear Parents & Guardians,

The safety of your child is a priority of Village Meadows Elementary School and the Deer Valley Unified School District. With that in mind, there is some information that we feel is important to share with you as we work together to maintain a secure campus and safe community for our students.

A student reported to a Village Meadows teacher that on Wednesday, April 3, while walking to school, she was grabbed by a man from behind. A witness knocked the man down and told him to leave the student alone. The student was able to safely and quickly get away from the man. The suspect was last seen running westbound on Morningside Drive. Phoenix Police are investigating this incident and describe the suspect as a black male with a dark complexion, green eyes, and a stud style nose ring in his left nostril. He was wearing a black hoody.
Hmmm. They omitted the part about the hero having a gun. Probably just an inadvertent oversight, right?
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

Green eyes? Never have I seen a black with that.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

A black with that?

Maybe you outta get out more.

There is no black white red yellow anymore. At this point in most places most people have such a mixtue of race, geographically relevant sub sets of people and genetic traits that any number or Gene's can dominate resulting in "blacks" with blue and green eyes.

The one real exception, though it will not last forever due to population growth, is that the vast majority of people in many parts of China all decend from the apparently constantly erect and semen spurting cock of Gengis Khan. The surprisingly small amount of genetic diversity in such a large group of people make them the only pure race left in the world. One wonders if the only conquering he did was bending women over.

Oh and let's not forget the Aryans. No not the typical stereotype rather the real Arayan people. The tall blue eyed dark skin people from the mountainous regions of the nations with "stan" in their names. Yep Afghanistan Turkmenistan Pakistan etc. Those people with those traits are Aryans not white people.

I laugh at racist pricks who think such distinctions are relevant or even true. I loved to tell members of the Arayan brotherhood prison gangs their whole foundation is a lie.

I laugh uncontrollably when I hear about racial purity tards finding out they are more black than white or vice versa. Hell some are so much so you have to scratch your head wondering why their skin color was what it was.

I'm not saying or insinuating anyone said acted or is racist. I am saying that nothing is rare or shocking anymore racially or genetically. With billions of humans all liking to phuck and billions of tards who have no personal responsibility in regards to weather they procreate or not or thinking simply killing their accidents is cool that it wont be long till we are all part....human.

Hell with population growth what it is we will all look like some dystopian future sci fi movie portrays humans many times, looking more Chinese or Asain than any other genetically manifested physical appearance trait. Wont that be fun?
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

To go along with that. This a funny example.

smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

^^^
Black, white, or whatever, she is still cute as hell!
Also, she is probably more Indian than Elizabeth Warren. :-)
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

RandyTF wrote: April 10th, 2019, 8:08 am Green eyes? Never have I seen a black with that.
While it happens it is an anomaly .. It could very well be contacts. Seems popular with the younger folk and there are some well known "personalities" that confuse the hell out of the wife and I because we go .. didn't that chic have blue eyes the last time we saw her??

If he is sport'in face jewelry contacts is a real possibility.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

smithers599 wrote: April 10th, 2019, 11:18 am ^^^
Black, white, or whatever, she is still cute as hell!
Also, she is probably more Indian than Elizabeth Warren. :-)
LOL .. that was my first thought .. DAYUM .. she is cute as hell! I would enjoy that very much I think!
My penis and my eye for good looking woman are two of the truly most unbigoted things on the planet!!

Then she started to talk! Damn .. I realized I am old
Crippledtrigger

IMHO Anomaly isnt the correct term as it hints at a accident, aberration in data or one off. If it was so rare there should be an APB on the actor from csi who is black with green eyes as he must have done it.

A simple search would probably quickly list hundreds of public figures with such traits. That's just to begin with and doesnt account for the real world. . Add to these people the fact that white and black people in America share an extremely common gene pool along with a few years of people being attracted to each other because of those traits and before you know it the trait will be showing up every where.

No, black people with eye color other than brown are becoming more common due to simple genetic fact. There are no "races" anymore. There never was really as most prominent differences in people are a product of environmental or geographical factors on evolution. I think the correct term isnt different races but rather different cultures. Other than different carpet drapes paint flooring accessories or headlights we are all Fords or cookie cutter track homes. Interchangeable in most ways.

The conditions that created so called races of people as they moved away from other early humans and began to develop skin color or appearance differences was A process that took 10s of thousands of years. Our modern world has almost erased those things and brought man back to the same state as early man was all those years ago. It's only taken a few hundred years to nearly erase all those 10s of thousands of years of evolution. All that's left is some cosmetic differences in genetic traits that themselves are being diluted quickly.

Ofcourse Marxist, aka identity politics wackos, cant admit that because their house of cards and reason for being is built on such fallacies. The irony is that by them forcing everyone to be labeled in order to pit groups against each other they are forcing the mainstream acceptance to the point no one cares about such things and most people would rather everyone live their lives how they want. When there are no differences there is nothing to create conflict with and they will cease to be relevant.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I am sorry you had to write such a long post but .. its really just simple science. Look up dominant and recessive genes. Its pretty funny because some tomes are now trying to explain away science while still trying to remain science books but while not perfect it does explain inheritance and possible outcomes pretty well. It has little to do with political associations. The Genes dont vote.

I come from a tribe of mud people from an incubator called an island and yes .. strange things pop up but for the most part you cant ignore science and some physical attributes are just going to be more dominant even as we muddy up the world.

I will try not to be offended by saying I referred to people that look different than I as an aberration. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Anomaly
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/anomaly
"an odd, peculiar, or strange condition, situation, quality, etc.
an incongruity or inconsistency. "

I wont be an Antivaxer or flat earther or so politically correct as to ignore science though.

https://www.reference.com/world-view/pe ... a3f41bd777
"Less than 2 percent of the worldwide population has naturally green eyes. Green is one of the rarest eye colors. The green color of the eyes is formed when there is a low amount of melanin in the iris and a varying amount of lipochrome. How these two factors balance out determines whether the person has light green, bluish green, yellowish green, dark green, or brownish green eyes...."

Green eyes is only 2 percent of the world wide population. I cant imagine what the percentage is for green eyes and dark skin.

Most people find green eyes so attractive because they are so unusual. I went out with a girl for a while in College and her family was from Argentina and she had dark raven hair and green eyes .. She was so hot! :)

But I am sorry .. A black guy .. if he were described accurately .. with green eyes is indeed an Anomaly simply based on Percentage of probability.
Crippledtrigger

Meh? I guess. No big deal. My point is such things are simply genetics and since the genetic difference between people is almost nonexistent anymore such traits arent limited to any "color" of person anymore as one might think.

Along the "people are not very genetically diverse anymore" thought.....
If you want to have a fun conversation with SJW types ask them who gets reparations if black people are genetically more white European than black and if those people are descended from white or black slave owners. How do we decide who gets them and who to transfer the wealth from.
redj

Post by redj »