Antifa gets in shootout with cops at school (video)

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Antifa gets in shootout with cops at school (video)

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/ ... GgvYhyqhVU

Charlie Landeros, aged old enough to know better, loved his far-left activism. He belonged to an armed Antifa group we’ve covered, training “oppressed peoples” in armed self-defense. And now he’s no longer with us after drawing down on two Eugene, Oregon police officers who attempted to arrest him at a Eugene middle school there.

Police believe the radical Antifa activist showed up at his daughter’s school on January 11 intending to pick her up. Cascade Middle School administrators, however, knew that he had recently lost custody of his child and called police to remove him from school property. What they didn’t know was Charlie had a gun on his hip along with a backpack full of loaded magazines and more 9mm ammunition.

When police arrived, Landeros claimed they had no jurisdiction at the school. The Eugene officers had a different take. And when Landeros failed to peacefully leave, things went south quickly for Mr. Antifa firearms instructor.

The Eugene Police Department has released video of the shooting:

Landeros belonged to the Civil Liberties Defense Center, a group that, according to its website:

…supports movements that seek to dismantle the political and economic structures at the root of social inequality and environmental destruction. We provide litigation, education, legal and strategic resources to strengthen and embolden their success.”

According to the Daily Emerald, Landeros also belonged to Community Armed Self-Defense (web site not active, Facebook page unavailable). They describe themselves as a “new liberatory and inclusive space for all oppressed peoples to learn about armed self-defense.”

Apparently their training in armed self-defense fell way short. After all, when Landeros accepted the room temperature challenge and drew down on the police, they dealt with his threat exactly as you’d expect. Landeros died at the scene.

No one knows why, in addition to the gun on his hip, that Landeros brought a backpack full of ammunition and loaded magazines to the school that day. Maybe Eugene police stopped a school massacre by an unhinged loser.

Either way, we have no doubt that Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Control and Gabby Giffords’ eponymous group will, of course, count Landeros’ death as another “school shooting” and yet another reason we should surrender our right to keep and bear arms. They’ll have to forgive us if we draw a different lesson from the incident and the inherent danger of “gun-free” zones.

[media]

knockonit

Re: Antifa gets in shootout with cops at school (video)

Post by knockonit »

what a dingleberry, the thought process by this idgit i'm not able to process, perhaps he was unhinged long before this moment. emotions tend to lead one down a path that sometimes does not allow a return trip.
sonofbp

Post by sonofbp »

He's antifa of course he's unhinged. That douche-bags shirt is a dead giveaway of his mental illness
Let's hope more antifa cunts make this into a trend
lew

Post by lew »

I like a story with a happy ending. It's seems like his child will be better off without him, too.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Well,...it looks like the whole thing just took on a whole new dimension.

IEDs placed outside the Eugene P.D.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/ ... pvstVLLX5k
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

boy howdy a home grown terrorist group, who woulda figured, huh, hehehe, something stinks in oregon
AR-15Man

Post by AR-15Man »

This also just happened in Eugene. Coincidence or revenge plot from a anti-cop marxist group that just lost one of their leaders?

https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Incen ... 32022.html

"EUGENE, Ore. -- Police in Eugene are searching for answers after explosives were found outside their headquarters on Country Club Road late Monday afternoon.

Lt. David Natt said incendiary devices were discovered by a crew who was mowing the front lawn.

"This is not a hoax device," Natt said. "This is a very serious matter."

The Eugene Metro Explosive Disposal Unit was called and defused the explosives. Natt would not go into details about the devices but said they are now in the hands of forensic experts."
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

The clock just went 1 minute closer....
I never would have guessed crap would start in Oregon but it looks like that area is starting to boil.... frog legs ummmm.
underw0rld

Post by underw0rld »

Harrier wrote: February 1st, 2019, 7:33 am The clock just went 1 minute closer....
I never would have guessed crap would start in Oregon but it looks like that area is starting to boil.... frog legs ummmm.
Always figured it would start in Dearborn with the Militias getting fed up and wiping out all the muzzies
hackopt

Post by hackopt »

sheese.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Stupid should hurt.
87jeep

Post by 87jeep »

Harrier wrote: February 1st, 2019, 7:33 am The clock just went 1 minute closer....
Came out of Oregon 20 years ago, Its a s*** hole now, homeless camping ever where and the anti's are all over the city of Portland, the want-a- bee's are in the towns in the valley. PDX could go up at any time.
With all the problems we have here, PHX not that far behind. JMHO
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

I hear ya... it was nicer back in the day... I graduated Univ of Oregon '75- moved up to Ptown and left in 80 after St.Helens went up... Went back a few years later and all the luster was gone. IMO back when I was there the kali's ruined it for everyone else, now its all the other wack jobs. And as you said, this place is going down the same path.
Black_water

Post by Black_water »

I believe the media and the tacit approval of the political left has made this happen. You let animals run loose and bad stuff happens.

It's about time to shut ANTIFA down.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Orgafornia