The new next banned full-auto trigger - the Altrius

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

The new next banned full-auto trigger - the Altrius

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://atriustriggers.com/atrius-selec ... t-trigger/

Product Details

Introducing the Atrius Triggers Select-Fire Assisted Reset Trigger! With this product, you can seamlessly switch between three firing modes: safe, semi-auto, and assisted reset.

In assisted reset mode, fine-tune the elimination of trigger reset by adjusting the rear screw height. This customization empowers you to effortlessly transition between a standard semi-automatic mode and an enhanced version, allowing you to personalize the trigger pull to your desired brevity.

For rapid-fire scenarios, adjust the rear screw to significantly reduce trigger reset travel and choose the third position on the selector switch. If you prefer a controlled and traditional semi-automatic experience, simply switch the selector to the second position for that classic mil-spec trigger pull sensation.

Experience the convenience of increasing your rate of fire on the fly with a simple flip of the switch!

Cbvanb
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: The new next banned full-auto trigger - the Altrius

Post by Cbvanb »

Kind of nervy to bring out this product now, considering the attitude of the ATF on the reset triggers.I can’t help wondering if it’s a sting operation.
ducatilover

Post by ducatilover »

Enticing but be prepared for a knock on your door when they cough up customer information.
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

Unless I missed it somewhere....is there a cut-away or illustration on how it works? It looks different than the FRT
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_9029 2.jpg