Clinton National Airport executive shot by ATF agents during raid at Arkansas home has died

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Half Cocked
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Clinton National Airport executive shot by ATF agents during raid at Arkansas home has died

Post by Half Cocked »

The Arkansas airport executive director who was shot by federal agents during a raid at his home this week has died from his injuries, his brother said Thursday.

Bryan Malinowski, 53, died two days after a gunfire exchange with agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) at his Little Rock residence. He was pronounced dead Thursday, Matthew Malinowski told Fox News Digital.

In a statement to Fox News Digital, Bill Walker, chair of the Little Rock Municipal Airport Commission, also announced the death of Malinowski, who worked at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.

"With a heavy heart, we announce the passing of our Executive Director, Bryan Malinowski. Bryan was a 16-year employee of the airport," Walker said. "Under his leadership, our airport has experienced significant growth and success, expanding services and offerings to our community and state. We extend our heartfelt condolences to Bryan's wife, Maer, loved ones and friends."

Many questions have surrounded the circumstances regarding the fatal shooting of Bryan Malinowski. The ATF said agents were attempting to serve a search warrant at Malinowski's home when there was a gunfire exchange. One agent was wounded and sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
Malinowski was shot in the head, his brother said.

"They went for a kill shot," he said of the ATF agents. "I did see that they shot five times, and they were shooting to hurt, and Bryan did shoot back at them. He was aiming for the shins, a non-lethal shot."

"One of the rounds went through about three or four walls," he added.

The shooting occurred days after Malinowski was in Washington, D.C., meeting with Arkansas congressional lawmakers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arkan ... r-BB1kjjiA

smithers599

Re: Clinton National Airport executive shot by ATF agents during raid at Arkansas home has died

Post by smithers599 »

"They went for a kill shot," he said of the ATF agents. "I did see that they shot five times, and they were shooting to hurt, and Bryan did shoot back at them. He was aiming for the shins, a non-lethal shot."
With all due respect, bullpelosi. I have no love for the ATF, but he's shooting at them; they should shoot the snot out of him. "Aiming for the shins," my michelle.
Suck My Glock

Re: Clinton National Airport executive shot by ATF agents during raid at Arkansas home has died

Post by Suck My Glock »

There are probably no good people here on either side. But it is never a bad thing when ATF agents get shwacked. Can't help but hoist a beer for landing hits on target.

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Mike-4

Post by Mike-4 »

This guy was an airport executive that made 250k / year, no history of violence. Why the hell didn't ATF just arrest him at his office or an a traffic stop making it much safer for everyone?! Getting your door kicked in at 0600 hours, the guy probably thought his home was being invaded and was defending himself. So unnecessary!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The warrant is out.

I'll save you some time if you don't want to hear the whole thing... He was apparently buying and flipping a significant amount of guns, operating as a business, without a FFL. ie, he'd buy 20 of the same model glock and then go to multiple gunshows, rent tables and sell them brand new, w/o paperwork several days later; rinse and repeat. His guns would come up used in crimes fairly quickly. He'd flaunt that he was an 'under the table' dealer. His wife was apparently involved as well, and possibly others.
action magic

Post by action magic »

Shenanigans !!!
So... the mark was no longer a controlled CI... engaged in the act(s) since 2021. A Treasonous Farce decided to off him instead of apprehend even though they knew exactly where he was... Just wonder what "other" investigation went awry... Dead men tell no tales.
Now I gotta go put the vest back on the cat....
GringoLoco

Post by GringoLoco »

action magic wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 4:57 pm Shenanigans !!!
So... the mark was no longer a controlled CI... engaged in the act(s) since 2021. A Treasonous Farce decided to off him instead of apprehend even though they knew exactly where he was... Just wonder what "other" investigation went awry... Dead men tell no tales.
Interesting, so you think he was working with the feds, gunrunning for them? And their plans changed, so they offed him?

Doesn't sound too far fetched.
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

GringoLoco wrote: March 25th, 2024, 11:13 am
action magic wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 4:57 pm Shenanigans !!!
Interesting, so you think he was working with the feds, gunrunning for them? And their plans changed, so they offed him?

Doesn't sound too far fetched.
I wish we lived in a world where I could look at the comments above and say "that's crazy - they'd never do that... "

... I wish...

Not saying that it DID happen that way... just that it's sad that I can't presume that it didn't...