Arizona Joins Multistate Amicus Brief to Uphold Laws Restricting Gun Magazine Capacity

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Half Cocked
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Arizona Joins Multistate Amicus Brief to Uphold Laws Restricting Gun Magazine Capacity

Post by Half Cocked »

MADISON, Wis. (WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE PRESS RELEASE) - Attorney General Josh Kaul has joined a coalition of 19 other attorneys general in supporting the state of California’s efforts to restrict the capacity of firearms magazines within its borders. The coalition filed an amicus brief Wednesday in support of California in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Court, arguing that California’s prohibition on the possession and sale of large-capacity magazines is consistent with the Second Amendment to the Constitution.
Joining Attorney General Kaul in this amicus brief are the attorneys general of Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Hawai’i, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ag ... r-AA1kR3FV

DM47

Re: Arizona Joins Multistate Amicus Brief to Uphold Laws Restricting Gun Magazine Capacity

Post by DM47 »

AZAG Kris Mayes: also upholding and strengthening the ability to continue fraudulent elections.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Arizona Joins Multistate Amicus Brief to Uphold Laws Restricting Gun Magazine Capacity

Post by admin »

Reach out to the AG office and voice your displeasure of them signing on to this on behalf of AZ.

Let them know that they have lost your confidence, support and vote (not that any of us voted for her).

https://www.azag.gov/contact-us
Jay Gee

Post by Jay Gee »

I sent a message but really, do they listen? Or care? Still, gotta keep trying.
GunNut

Post by GunNut »

They can rot in a sewage pit for life too
Restrict my ass
Limper
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Limper »

My statement,

"As a native-born Arizonan who has resided in this state for 58 years, I have seen a wide variety of legislative and judicial efforts from both sides of the political divide over that period. However, you take the cake with this blatant effort to corrode our right to bear arms by signing the amicus brief supporting the state of California to restrict the capacity of firearms magazines. You have lost my confidence, support, and vote for any future endeavors."
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Limper wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 7:18 am My statement,

"As a native-born Arizonan who has resided in this state for 58 years, I have seen a wide variety of legislative and judicial efforts from both sides of the political divide over that period. However, you take the cake with this blatant effort to corrode our right to bear arms by signing the amicus brief supporting the state of California to restrict the capacity of firearms magazines. You have lost my confidence, support, and vote for any future endeavors."

Really??? He never had, nor will he ever have your support, why use these terms as a euphemism? Just tell him he's a lying, dog faced, pony soldier and he needs to go back and play ASSstronaut.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Clyde - Unfortunately, it's a game. If you send them a message like you're suggesting, they know that you were one that never had their support to begin with and they won't care. If you send a message like the one Limper wrote, you come off as someone who may have been a supporter (and they know they had a narrow election victory), and now they have lost support and a vote.

That's why it's more effective.
Limper

Post by Limper »

When you post things to these sites you aren't really speaking to the Speaker. Probably just an intern who will log the responses under "positive", "negative", or "neutral". The Speaker will probably just get a blip in a brief about the nature and number of responses on this issue. I chose to respond like Admin:

Reach out to the AG office and voice your displeasure of them signing on to this on behalf of AZ.

Let them know that they have lost your confidence, support and vote (not that any of us voted for her).

You use whatever words make you feel better Clyde and I will leave you the last word if you feel like responding. Thanks OP for bringing the issue to my attention.
DM47

Post by DM47 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 7:52 am

Really??? He never had, nor will he ever have your support, why use these terms as a euphemism? Just tell him he's a lying, dog faced, pony soldier and he needs to go back and play ASSstronaut.

Clyde
Curious; do you have Mayes confused with Mark Kelly?
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

DM47 wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 8:43 am
kenpoprofessor wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 7:52 am

Clyde
Curious; do you have Mayes confused with Mark Kelly?
Both of them are jackoffs, but yea. Kelly is supporting the bill in Congress right now.

Clyde
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Do not comply
QuangTri

Post by QuangTri »

+1

Will not comply with any of this sort of treasonous political posturing.
Too old to worry about consequences.