US threatens to stop supplying rifles to Israel because they are handing them to civilians

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

US threatens to stop supplying rifles to Israel because they are handing them to civilians

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... 1d813&ei=9

The US has threatened to stop supplying rifles to Israel after their national security minister was seen handing them out to civilians.

The diplomatic spat was prompted by images on social media of Itamar Ben-Gvir giving rifles to community security squads across the country, according to Israel’s daily Haaretz.

trailboss60

Re: US threatens to stop supplying rifles to Israel because they are handing them to civilians

Post by trailboss60 »

When Obama was faced with the decision to take out Bin Laden out in the war room (or whatever the room) was of the infamous picture of him huddling down looking sick to his stomach. It was pretty obvious to me that he detested the fact that he was betraying his Military Islamic buddies, but he had political realities to deal with.

Since Hamas attacked, I have seen the same in the actions of Biden, as POTUS he cannot abandon Israel, but with and administration heavily salted with Muslim sympathizers, and many of the same in the party, he expresses his compassion for the people sympathetic to Hamas.

A lot of hijinks behind the scene to deny support to Israel, and give comfort to our enemies.

The way he has purposely screwed the pooch on dealing with Iran, China, Russia, North Korea has made things incredibly dangerous.
Domestically with the woke military brass, and all levels of the Justice and intelligence, I don’t have much hope for the future ahead.

I have no doubt that the administration and Democrat party would revel if the dream of Hamas was realized.
kenpoprofessor

Re: US threatens to stop supplying rifles to Israel because they are handing them to civilians

Post by kenpoprofessor »

I met a kid in PA a few years back while I was teaching a seminar. Good kid at the time, listened, moved well, I had high hopes of bringing him in to another line of thinking in Kenpo, and he was listening well. Fast forward a few years, college happens, and man did they brainwash him. He hated guns, and I asked him what he would do if the situation hits the fan. He told me he run off to Israel until it was over. I called him an unpatriotic, UnAmerican POS and I wanted nothing more to do with him anymore, cut him off. A few weeks before all this war started happening, he hit me up on Book of Faces, I ignored him. Now, I have his instructor feeding him all the articles I'm sending and making him rethink his entire ideology. Maybe he'll come around, if so, I'll welcome him in. If not, he stays in the dark with the rest.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Restrict ownership of weapons. Tighten gun control, beginning with registry of weapons. Israeli law, for example, requires careful licensing of handguns and prohibits the ownership of more powerful weapons, yet gun ownership is widespread. (Benjamin Netanyahu, Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism (1995), page 147).
So, how's that working for you?
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

Because no civilians are getting them in Ukraine?
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

trailboss60 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 6:41 pm When Obama was faced with the decision to take out Bin Laden out in the war room (or whatever the room) was of the infamous picture of him huddling down looking sick to his stomach. It was pretty obvious to me that he detested the fact that he was betraying his Military Islamic buddies, but he had political realities to deal with.

Since Hamas attacked, I have seen the same in the actions of Biden, as POTUS he cannot abandon Israel, but with and administration heavily salted with Muslim sympathizers, and many of the same in the party, he expresses his compassion for the people sympathetic to Hamas.

A lot of hijinks behind the scene to deny support to Israel, and give comfort to our enemies.

The way he has purposely screwed the pooch on dealing with Iran, China, Russia, North Korea has made things incredibly dangerous.
Domestically with the woke military brass, and all levels of the Justice and intelligence, I don’t have much hope for the future ahead.

I have no doubt that the administration and Democrat party would revel if the dream of Hamas was realized.
And partied while Benghazi was attacked.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/nycjYYx-hC4
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

I have no words since I've been drinking from a firehose of daily Bolshevek WTF diarrhea for the past 3+ years...