[TTAG] Illinois Self-Defense Case Looks Like Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman 2.0

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
zonie77
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: [TTAG] Illinois Self-Defense Case Looks Like Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman 2.0

Post by zonie77 »

Not much info in the article at all.

Remember the guy Fish (or Fisch?) about 10 yrs ago. Wound up killing a guy on the rim, a prosecutor running for DA charged him with first degree murder ( I think ) and he was found, railroaded actually, guilty. He got out but I'm not sure if it was a retrial.

Black_water

Re: [TTAG] Illinois Self-Defense Case Looks Like Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman 2.0

Post by Black_water »

When the other board was up an running, I remember getting in trouble for pointing out race etc.

Fast forward to now, if you don't believe that certain groups are in the crosshairs and deemed Guilty until proven innocent, you are not paying much attention. Also, if you do not believe that the media is propaganda for the left agenda of identity politics and "social" justice...again, not paying attention.