Armed ATF Agents Going Door To Door To Seize FRTs

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Armed ATF Agents Going Door To Door To Seize FRTs

Post by Suck My Glock »

cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

so it appears they are not going to let go of the FRT issue AND are going to greater lengths to go after those who "may" have them?

ballsy of them. (of course, when not on a leash, the dog can run free)
Half Cocked

Post by Half Cocked »

cool arrow wrote: July 20th, 2023, 3:54 am so it appears they are not going to let go of the FRT issue AND are going to greater lengths to go after those who "may" have them?

ballsy of them. (of course, when not on a leash, the dog can run free)
The dogs better not be running free. The ATF will shoot them like they shot Randy Weaver's dog at Ruby Ridge. Hell, even if the dog is tied up the ATF goons will probably shoot it.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Maybe the next President can obliterate all retirement funding for these criminals.
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

The ATF guy says something like "he's on a list of devices he purchased, mumble, mumble." Not that the twitter poster isn't correct about a search argument leading to this visit but the ATF think they're there because the son of the guy answering the door purchased something, not just because he searched on something.

In the ATF forfeiture report FRTs of various makes have been showing up for many months. They're definitely making an effort to collect them. If you bought one mail-order or from a shop with a credit card it's probably only a matter of time.

There are a large number in the current list. Sometimes by brand, sometimes just by the designation "forced/hard reset" and sometimes just as "machine gun conversion kit"(although that might be something else like a lightning link cards or a bump stock although there's no bump-anything in the list.). Some Glock "machine gun conversion kits" too.

There are some "3-D printed Swift Link Machinegun Conversion Kits" in the list. Wonder how you come to the attention of the ATF for these unless they do have access to logs from whatever servers have the 3-D definition files or you bragged about them or tried to sell them online.

first link on this page: https://www.forfeiture.gov/
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

They can have my rubberband when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.