FN BABY SCAR

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

FN BABY SCAR

Post by xerts1191 »

QuietM4

Re: FN BABY SCAR

Post by QuietM4 »

Hard pass. I can nearly build a complete AR15 for the price a replacement SCAR16 bolt. And I can walk into nearly any gun shop and find parts for my AR15...good luck doing that for a SCAR16.
Abbey

Re: FN BABY SCAR

Post by Abbey »

I love my Scar 16 (forget what I paid for it - too much, but cheaper than today's prices) but I don't understand the 15P.

If I wanted a 5.56 Scar SBR, I'd rather start with a 16 and go with a 10.5" barrel.
If I wanted a truck gun, I'd go with something much cheaper.
If I wanted a 7" barreled SCAR, I'd go with .300 Blk (not yet available in the 15P)

So if all the stars align - once the .300 Blk version is out, if I saw one for a decent price, had some cash burning a hole in my pocket, etc. - MAYBE, but probably still not. So I'll vote for "soft pass"