The Hub bought Guns Etc.

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
QuietM4
ArizonaShooting.org Member

The Hub bought Guns Etc.

Post by QuietM4 »

Today on The Hub's Instagram today that they have purchased Guns Etc in Mesa. Maybe they will lower the prices a little bit...that place has always been a bit much when it came to gun prices.

cool arrow

Re: The Hub bought Guns Etc.

Post by cool arrow »

no, prices will remain the same or higher.

we hoped the same when they came to Tucson and were sadly disappointed.

their shop in Show Low is pretty cool, and I have bought a time or two there, but only used stuff that I could low ball on.
needsmostuff

Post by needsmostuff »

In Tucson, 20 year old, know it all salesmen and full msrp prices. Except for used gun prices which are higher than new gun prices. Seems like the same used guns have been on the rack for over a year.
Nope , not a place I go willingly.
Quake_Guy

Post by Quake_Guy »

Yeah they bought out Merchant in Ahwatukee, prices meh at best. But inventory is up 4x by dollar value, no idea how they can stay in business with all that inventory. I doubt the sale of $3k plus guns is skyrocketing right now.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Was just in the Tuke store this a/m. They are moving it ALL to to the Guns, Expensive location and shutting Tuke down. They only know their intent is to be completed with it by year's end.