SHERIFF LAMB

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: SHERIFF LAMB

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Someone has a problem with mormans other peoples children and a foot long pickle shoved up his ars impinging his happy bone.

It Appears.

Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

Here’s a dirty little secret. Almost all cops have screwed up kids. It’s pretty much the rule. I can count in one hand the number of cops I know that have decent home lives and raised normal kids.
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Joe_Blacke wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:46 am Here’s a dirty little secret. Almost all cops have screwed up kids. It’s pretty much the rule. I can count in one hand the number of cops I know that have decent home lives and raised normal kids.
That's the truth.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Joe_Blacke wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:46 am Here’s a dirty little secret. Almost all cops have screwed up kids. It’s pretty much the rule. I can count in one hand the number of cops I know that have decent home lives and raised normal kids.
Best chicks to find were cops and preachers kids. :mrgreen: Cops always had the best dope.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Don’t forget the Preacher’s kids